Petition to find a new forum scapegoat

Oh can i have a copy ? Might use it on a training course ?
Did the rope have a valid loler ?

Jigga ,,, lol ,,, are u hiding ,,, feelings ?
i think so... after he didn't get what he wanted.. jiggy jiggy....

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

wanted his jobby bothering.. ;)

You have my word there are about 6 firms operating in west London:eek:

i know i live in cornwall and is a bit stupid you,but
pakistani scaffold firms,that aint true.............is it?

:laugh::laugh: gaffers just stated out in cornwall called jon only has asian on for him ;) things going good for ya marra n like i say to the rest of the gaffer when ya baw well aom say baw i say nakers give us a bell ill pull ya out of it :laugh:

Scapegoat

Image Looks Familiar but name can only suggest -Sweet Cheeks or Mr Muscles

Attachments

• 642_4607858401785_1088409783_n[1].jpg
    642_4607858401785_1088409783_n[1].jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Right lads,over the last week certain unpleasentries have come to light regarding Scaffy. They are so severe we can't even blame bricklayers for them ( very severe indeed)

What's required to deflate this situation and get on with the usual mindless banter with terrible spelling and slagging off is a new forum scapegoat.

Here are my nominations, some names escape me so please feel free to fill in the gaps

1-Bricklayers

2-Bricklayers friends and families (including their friends and families friends and families)

3-Bricklayers pets

4-That bloke that sold the tickets to Algeria to the magnificent 7(worked for Cape)

5-Scaffy

6-People who train Bricklayers

7-Site managers who have attended that 2 day scaffold inspection course and are now experts.

Anyone got anymore ?

Jimmy Krankie?

possibly the funniest thread ever great read good laugh we await the legal action now lol.

im starting to think that maybe jimmy krankie is a brickie or maybe even a welder,so i think i will go with on that one phil :nuts:

Top Bottom