Petition to find a new forum scapegoat

Saw 6 in a 3 tonner erecting a house front,I had to laugh but then I thought how do they get away with it?

Never saw that one, must still be on utube then
Yea its great, he really go's for it. Obviously it was a very silly thing to do and must never be replicated.He got a severe telling off for it by the forum members and rightly so as it was silly, very silly indeed (but looked like fun)but silly and stupid.Anyway its all forgotten now, but for a couple of days he was "forum scapegoat"

you wont be laughing QPR when you cant get a start for the colonial friends doing it on the cheap

lol welders got 5 bros all in the scaffolding game other than 1 who just finished his apprentiship as a welder and is now on for bnfl them self ahahhah just the circumstances of it lol i think laggers are bad like but worst off all brickies never had any problems with them until tday and a job last week i when a corse of block down waited till af pritty much finished the job and said it to low the need it flush to erect 8 block lift when bakc today they had only put 7 courses on the feker and when erected an internal to day as well as lift it aain prusposly put the lift in higher than the blok work :laugh: and the internal to 3 course down and accsess was a night mare for them :laugh: thell soon learn , loadhall drivers

They are moving in qpr,scaf company I know in hayes says six companies round his way sold out to asians in the last year. We will see if hse come down on them, ever. Watched a company putting up a e temp roof, baseplate had a hiviz on and 2 erecting with hardhats on ,off trannies.lol

IT WOULD ANNOY NE IF IT SAID YOUVE TRYED THE CHIPPY NOW TRY THE INDIANS,NEVER MIND TALKING ABOUT SCAFFOLDING :mad::mad:
CANT SEE THE LAPTOP MAKING IT THROUGH THE NIGHT

Anybody needs a hug on site ,,,,,,,,,,,im all arms ,, no problemo !

BACK TO THE SCUMBAG WELDERS I WAS ON ST FERGUS ABOUT 9 YEARS AGO IT WAS FECKING FREEZING THERE WERE ABOUT 50 WELDERS ALL"CODED" AND THEY TOOK TURNS TO COME OUT THE HUT TO DO WORK FOR A HALF SHOFT AT THAT.WOOD GROUP DIDNT WANT TO GET SHOT OF THEM INCASE THEY COULDNT GET THEM BACK.THEY LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT.I THINK THEY DID THE 10S LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AS WELL.:mad::mad::mad:

Top Bottom