Petition to find a new forum scapegoat

Holidays must of been expensive for 8?did you just go Camping

Wot's trampled garden?
I was gonna ask that too but though it wouldn't look very cool.On another point as I predicted in my opening thread, we are all back to slagging each other off with bad spellings and Scaffy is forgotten ! job done

Fuc.king hell I thought everyone had forgotten about my Ginny wheel abseiling video. Some cranks threatened to report me to HSE. Good job I removed it. Still have it on YouTube though :laugh:

Trampled garden appeared on the scene about a year ago or more.just another troll who kidded on he was trying to find out who was to blame for his garden getting ruined when the scaffold went up.

Fuc.king hell I thought everyone had forgotten about my Ginny wheel abseiling video. Some cranks threatened to report me to HSE. Good job I removed it. Still have it on YouTube though :laugh:
I never forget VLLB nice use of the 18mm sisal rope if I remember

Can we not all watch the silly VLLB video please it was silly and he nearly got barred and not only that he was "forum scapegoat" for 2 whole days because of it !

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Whats the name ov vid ,would luv to watch it
No you wouldn't it was silly

I can almost hear you pm'ing the link to the silly video VLLB.What are the sensible forum members going to think of this, we could all be barred for having the crack you know !

Top Bottom