Palmers bites the dust

HOT OF THE PRESS. Ive heard Palmers are mopping up at Heathrow and i dont mean just because of the rain

bouffont kid - i know palmers have loads off men in Heathrow and gatwick to. have done for ages now. i know Some of the lads that got laid off in lasham and were paid everything due with hr guy visitng them to agree things. it is a bad time to be looking for work but at least they are being profesional unlike some other co-s that just sack you and dump you

Well guy's another iconic firm is going to the wall. Palmers is closing up shop and heading for the hills.

The game is changing and not for the better I fear.

RIP Palmers
i am working for palmers now in Teesside i started about 3 weeks ago, as far as i know they have been took over by a firm called xervon , they havent shut up shop.

There's nothing to worry about beado, it's just people jumping to the wrong conclusions.

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

That Bouffant Kid has got ears like a hawk!!

Here's one for the old boys,,,who remembers Jack Parrot the branch manager at Charlton...

Jack was Manager for SGB Exeter before he moved back to London in the late sixties. I was in contact with him through his family all my life. He gave me my first 'start' as a yard boy in my school holidays! I joined SGB full time at the age of 18 which was the minimum age for Civils sites in those days.

Sadly, after a good long life, Jack died a few years ago.

Top Bottom