Palmers bites the dust

Not B0ll0cks guys, not got the time or patients to spread crap, if you work for Palmers I would talk to their HR and ask the question and get the truth. Good luck.

hey aussie spoke to powers to be they state this is not happening mind you the future will tell dont you think ?????

tonzo, I doubled checked, the only part of "Palmers" that will survey is their industrial section. Nose's are growing within the current management team. I'm only the messenger don't forget. good luck

Hi aussiebob yes palmers are moving to industrial down work sucks tney keep no money but hey as we all knows they have plenty just the poor scaffolder that suffers as usual i not knocking you as you said it what you have been told but I did speak with the top man and he assures me alls ok but lets say if alls bad then it will come out in the wash I do applause you tho this is what the forums about we all have our oppinions lets wait and see hey ??????

They have just won a large contract at heathrow and the word is they will need more scaffolders

Away you go Aussie bob.
Flick me are you the same Bob that worked for TONE also known as one day bob?

Hi Bud, you got the wrong aussiebob, never worked for Tone albeit they sound a good firm however, I have been known as " 1 minute Bob" by some of my old girlfriends. :)

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

No worries Bud, time will tell. Good luck for the future.

well Aussie Bob you better ask your source if he can get you a start on Xervon Palmers @ Heathrow long run of work

Heathrow

I'm at the Airport Scaffman, I have known Spencer for 30 years or more and so is my source, small world init.:cool:

we'll have a bear one day and a chat.

That's it lads, getting bored with this thread, no more replies from me on this one. All has been said. Good luck.

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------

fcuk drinking bears, they taste like s.h.i.t. :D

Ore

Who you calling an "Ore" ;):D

No mate, for the main contractor. Worked for Palmers out of the Charlton branch many moons ago.

"Ask Spence's if he still scared of heights"

Here's one for the old boys,,,who remembers Jack Parrot the branch manager at Charlton...

Hi fellas, been given a number to ring for a job on heathrow for palmers..anybody working there..what's it like money and hours etc..don't wana jump out of the frying pan into the fire if you know what I mean. Cheers lads

Spencer! no more said he can't lie straight in bed and when he dies he will have to be stapled in the coffin just to straighten him out

Spencer

not nice mate, he is not my source by the way. if you bothered to check back you will read that the person does not work for Palmers any more.

Regards Spencer, he is a good guy but hates "lazy up themselves scaffolders" so maybe you have rubbed him up the wrong way. :eek:

Good day Bob. Are you known as boomerang Bob as i worked for harsco 2007 wondered if your the same guy. what branch you worked out of

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

As for Jack parrott did he work at Canary whalf. I did a birdcage with him there

Hi Bouffont how are you, I used to know a bloke called Boomerang Bob, he worked on a large tower block in Basingstoke. Could be one and the same.

Hey Bouffont Kid, are you the same Bouffont kid that left GB for Denholm then boomeranged to Tone then Boomeranged to Palmers ................?

Top Bottom