Palmers bites the dust

flick me right you are, i remember you didnt you work in the Airports for SGB

Lay down blueberry, Stand on me i left for a bag of sand each time. Any one know whats in the pot tonight

The bob on harsco in 2007 was bob Goddard wasn't it ?? I was on sgb then for bout 4 years on the army camps

Cant remember his second name. Everyone on there knew him as boomerang Bob, as he was always leaving and kept coming back

Fancy you not being able to remember back to 2007 Bouffant, you must be getting on in years if you're that forgetful. I can see the knackers yard loomimg for you!!!

To many vodkas, bottle of red wines and pastesh's of a weekend.
Still remember the red boots though
You still flicking the switch

You're right there Bouffant, you can't beat a good flick of the switch mate.

You can Right you are. How about a nice Costa

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Specially when its at my Airport with my Director

You can Right you are. How about a nice Costa

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Specially when its at my Airport with my Director

lol does the director supply you with some knee pads;):laugh:

Well guy's another iconic firm is going to the wall. Palmers is closing up shop and heading for the hills.

The game is changing and not for the better I fear.

RIP Palmers
NOT CLOSED!! i work for palmers in london and we got a letter when they were bought by XERVON saying that they were closing town scaffolding branches to do stuff in airports and stations and industrial jobs

geting fed up with people downing palmers all we have done is secure a market
thats suspainable ans secure jobs for scaffolders the town work is governed by building companies that state recession is the key factor to reduce costs as appose to industrial they want top scaffold comapanies i await the bac lash to this tread ????

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

will try to spell right next time lol you ok yatsie ???

Just told by insider that the glasgow branch has until christmas to find another job and it will become a holding yard . Shame lots of good men going to be looking for work when there is not much happening at the moment unless your a monkey willing to work for peanuts .

That's what they were told at the basignstoke depot, now shut I believe, I know some of the lads r now working in heathrow

Top Bottom