most stupid/daft person you have worked with

There can only be one during my time on the tools in Nottingham:

KEITH HUMBER!!

The man was a legend for his crazy antics, the fooking stuff he used to get up to was hilarious, and his bullsh*t was second to none....

Anyone who worked at SGB Nottingham in the 80's and 90's will have a tale to tell about Keith.

There was a guy I worked who's a part 2 and had been a scaffolder for a few year and one day I was put in his squad and we had to alter a job I said right up you go then and i'll start passing everything up, he looked white as a ghost and said he's terrified of heights. He had been getting his part 1 and labourer to build the jobs while he stayed on the ground, useless!

I asked a lad to get me a ten ,from three lifts up 20 mins later he turns up with a pen !he had walked off site to the van and got me a biro -must of thought I was doing my crossword lol

ive had a good laugh over the years discussing inertia reels , i actually worked with a guy who was and probably still is under the impression that they are called ayrshire reels and they were invented by some guy from ayr , LOL , ive lost count of the amount of people who i have heard talk about them , and its always said and pronounced as if its called an ayrshire reel , ive actually helped spread the myth over the years to new starts , knowing they will eventually at some point mention this to someone else , does anyone else come across this , ive known loads of scaffs who couldnt even spell inertia , its almost as if the person asking for AN INERTIA REEL , fits this all together and it becomes anayrshire reel, LOL

THE WAS A LARL NOT SURE OF HIS NAME ON FOR A FRIM I WAS ON FOR HE WAS WORKING ON OFF THE BACK OF THE WAGON AND LAYING A 13FT BOAED DOWN WHEN HE GOT OT THE END HE DIDNT THINK TO DROP IT AND CONTINUED TO WALK BACKWARDS OFF THE BACK OF THE WAGON?

THERES A LAD WORKING WID US NOW I ASKED HIM TO LEVEL IN AN EASY FIX( DOUBBLE ENDED TRANSOM/DOG BONE) BUT HE COULDENT REACH THE TOP TO LEVEL IT I TOLD HIM TO PLACE IT UNDER NEATH HE DID SO AND THEN TURNED AND LOOKED AT ME AND SAID THE LEVELS BROKE .... BUBBLE WHEN TO THE TOP AND IT STUMPED HIM LOL :confused:

watched a lad hang his new snazzy body warmer on a standard....topped it out and built 3 lifts on it , it was there for 6 months....

Top Bottom