most stupid/daft person you have worked with

I just read back a bit... HP Sauce Bottle Level is f.ucking legend! ROFL!!!

I was told that the podger i carry was a waste of time... i asked why, when i need it for Band n Plate and such and i was told that apparently you can use a Clip/Single to tighten the Plate up.

The guy was called: Malcom Swainsbury or something, at Farringdon.
What a useless old slasher that man was, lol.

just read post from start n couldn't stop laughin like, i got a hp bottle in cupboard mite have t try it as i dropped level 2day n the fcuker snapped in 2.

I was told that the podger i carry was a waste of time... i asked why, when i need it for Band n Plate and such and i was told that apparently you can use a Clip/Single to tighten the Plate up.

The guy was called: Malcom Swainsbury or something, at Farringdon.
What a useless old slasher that man was, lol.

Malcolm Sailsbury also said 'he has never been on a company who has serviced fittings', he is a proper driftwood, and why have a tape when from thumb to little finger is 9inches, (fu ck off you slash) its 2011 now not 1971.

He was shiit wasn't he, lol.

"Wheres your Boyfriend?"... erm, dont you mean BROTHER, you thick c.unt, lol.

Yes he is a proper driftwood, and i would be embarressed if dad was a scaffolder and made comments every 5 minutes,

another quote 'why do i want a flat ratchet for' then a few nights later he asks if i can get him 1, he definantly is up there with the biggest pricks i have worked with.

Phillip Normanton, worked for Mills scaffolding in the 60`s, one winter when it was thick of snow and frost he based out using compact ice, know its true because we had to go and fix it once he`d been finished

Danny Dandy.

I worked with this guy years ago on swift, where i was running the one hyde park job, he was a part 2 got it through the apprentice scheme, he couldnt stand up a 16ft tube, he thought a level was just for the standards and not ledger/tramsom, he was awful, he kept moaning about he wanted to fix, so there he was on a fully boarded lift, and i said before you get up there, climb up ladder access and clip on, so he went up, not clipped on, got a 16 chained up for hemp/handrail, and then his phone rang, YOU CAN GUESS WHAT HAPPENED, he let go of the 16, which fell to the ground lucky didnt kill no 1, then his hat fell off, he wasnt clipped on like i told him to, he had no glasses or gloves on,n and still got out his phone to answer it, and the Laing o'rouke safety guy was watching him the whole time, RED CARD, probably the worse so called SCAFFOLDER i have ever come accross, swift got thrown off about a week later and PHD which was already on the job took over.

i was once working with this lad who told me he was a part 2 and had been scaffolding 4yrs i asked him to put some checks on a loading bay after 10mins he came back and said there all tight a bit later on we were striping a high lift he said he couldnt reach i told him to stand on a bouble the so he put one on the floor and said i still cant reach it was at that time he got a kick up the arae and told to f;off ;)

There is a "scaff" that lives in the Herts area and he was erecting a base out,and god forbid but a fence was in his way so what did he do????/ notch the boards around it ?....bridle the scaffold to reduce the width.... no he cut the top of the customers garden fence off with a bow saw !!!!

had a guy from middlesborough come on a job and introduce himself to me , he said, my names kevin but my scaffolding name is tony LOL

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

remember my first day on job , told to get 2 hop ups and an 8ft tie bar , i think it was after i got them i asked what size of boards were needed , the tie bar and a couple of doubles were threw back down at me , then i was sent to ask the agent if a delivery of sky hooks had came in. then had my level taken off me and was told possession is 9/10's of the law , a great day.

I work with a pt 2 who will put windys on the smallest bay, doubles on upside down on spares, staffs out boards wi his level n never gets it right, can't handle a long even has to foot it, never staggers his ledgers, ties all his fittings off wi out leveling/plumbing.

This guy is 42 and no word of a lie he's so slow its scarey how he his a scaff is beyond me, he will be the death of me stress's me out so much

I work with a pt 2 who will put windys on the smallest bay, doubles on upside down on spares, staffs out boards wi his level n never gets it right, can't handle a long even has to foot it, never staggers his ledgers, ties all his fittings off wi out leveling/plumbing.

This guy is 42 and no word of a lie he's so slow its scarey how he his a scaff is beyond me, he will be the death of me stress's me out so much

PS. i'm 43

i had a "scaff" work for us about 10yrs ago. He was basing out a jack wall on a new build house. Rather than put the base plates on the bison beams (running ajacent every 18inch or so) he somehow managed to put every one on top of the firmlight blocks instead! rather than move the standards over a few inches. They all puynched through with the slightest weight. Needless to he got the sack.

Hahaha but I bet your not as useless as the tw@t I'm working wi I wouldn't mind if he just admitted he were a bad scaff but the tit thinks he's the dogs bolloks lol a 28 year old should not be shouting and screaming at someone who's 14 years older lol

Top Bottom