most stupid/daft person you have worked with

not 100% sure but if you check a HP sauce bottle is approximately the same length as either a level or its 9 inch same as a board width, cant remember exactly but he actually used it to measure out across the tranny aswell 4 or 5 boards wide :laugh:

true story he used to keep it in his inside pocket of coat, he used to say you only need to use a level twice on a job, your first ledger, your first transom after that just use the building, even if the building not level or plumb because no one would believe it was the building anyway :laugh:

I dont think he had a belt an a frog just spanner and a HP sauce bottle:nuts:

stuff of ledgend mate ,but am afraid its bad news from here in glasgow she got to the local shop went to purchase 2hp brown sauces and there was none,the shop keeper informed her that the last twenty bottles had been sold ten mins prior to her entering the shop by a mini bus full of blokes the mini bus had PALMERS written on it she said????

oh my god i never heard of a HP sauce bottle for a bubble :laugh::laugh:

i once had a young lad cried about everything so when he started one day i said " go in the lorry behind my seat a get the violin out you sad cun* "
10 minutes later i go to the lorry and fuc* me if he aint looking for it i swear i almost wet my self , the lads still mug him about it to this day 15 years later.

We got a massive birdcage in a church and i warned the lads to behave themselves , there was a table full of candles and notes saying please pray for my ill son or my recently departed loved one some very sad notes.
As i walked passed one day i noticed a note saying "please pray for Danial"
so i grab my lad "daniel" and say what the fuc* you playing at he says i thought they could pray for me while they was praying for their loved ones :laugh:

ive never to this day ever had a drawing offical or unoffical done in cm ever,and iv not just learned metric.if you cant have a laugh then its a sad day weather its at somebodys expense or not(usually mine lol)what i did get was a ruler in cm at school if thats any help.

never said a drawing was done in cm,only said its a lot easier to read a tape measure in cm 10cm -100mm,that was my point nothing else

careful paddy will not be taking kindly to this hilarity now.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

super you should have patented this.

last year we had a guy advanced scaff i may add that was sent to start a big beam job the thick **** lay the 7m beams down flat honestly down flat and started lacing them up then argued that he wasnt told wich way the beams go

oh he got made up to foreman as well

I might once ive designed the perfect level holder for it :laugh:

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

he obviously didnt have his HP bottle marked up correctly :nuts:

pelle he should have had the cm drawing from HP STABILA before he even touched those beams mate.

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

super if it come together its got the makings of a SMASHING product mate.

yes i would think the HP STABILA would find much usage in glasgow on sunday,slashings stabbings murders and thats before kickoff.

a mate of mine was stripping a job under a tank of oil,there was a chance of it falling and killing him,so he said to the labourer,stand under here with me i dont want to die on my own,so he said ok,and stode under it with him.he wernt very bright.

Top Bottom