BLACK ARE STANDERDS
YELLOW ARE LEDGERS
RED ARE HAND RAILS
GREEN AREW RAKERS
BLUE ARE TRANNYS
PURPLE IS A SWAY
AND BROWN A PUNCHEN

IS THAT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE ? WOUL THAT FALL DOWN LOL

hehey hang on yur tash now scaff89, Maybe a ledger across bottom of standards, job done;)

Your joking thats it and that would stand on its own? Are you able to put two lifts on or just a one working lift effot?
Might knock the idea about at work see there faces '' his off again with his london ideas ''

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Any one need a scaffolding designer back handers only
easy to follow colour designs !!!!!

Cant fall over mate, un less you leave the sway out. Quick job for gutters painting plastering. Dunno about 2nd lift tho. it may be possible punchin off inside ledger.
Scaffy???????

Yep done 2 lifter out of scope of tg20

The king of the leaner was a scaffolder from south london called speedy true legend.

hehey hang on yur tash now scaff89, maybe a ledger across bottom of standards, job done;)
would you fix the raker to a ledger to the bottom of the raker with double and then doubble to standard? Would you place raker on sole pad and base plate of just place ont floor

Base plates on standards as usual mate. Set bottom ledger to board width as required.

Rough Southern Cents, i wouldnt even send a Mackem to work on those, how the feck can you sleep at nights putting that sh1te up..........?:eek:;)

Came out the ikram dewali school of exellence Paddy,few spliffs and awhey the lads.

haha, looks ok I suppose for the bygone days of yore but it looks awkward to put a lift in at that height. I know there will be a knack to it but FFS.

Animals are hard to beat for them type of jobs,and just as quick i'd argue:cool:

I would agree bigfish but again it's what you are used too. The boy's acquaint with doing it would rattle it up no bother but to be honest I think I would struggle to find an easy way to bang that up without instruction.

build it flat lift it up push it against the building with 16 with open double on the top hand rail drop in to place like a well oil piston lol stil to what i know indapendants

What are you standing on to push it up, a double on the raker?

Seems like a long way for a short cut to me.

the floor, build the hole job on the floor lift it by out side ledger and move on to a standard and walk it like a footed 21 i have know idea how it is it be buil ad never herd of one untill do day liek a lot of things lol

haha, I thought you were a pro at these.:wacko:

Top Bottom