Leaners..

not need a hand so i cna start knocking them up i cumbria thye wont know what as hit them lol (are the legal)

leaners are alright if you dont over load them, had one push through he brick work a few years back when a roofer piled all the slates on it!

as for bolt ons this ones from Shepherds Bush 2 years back all bolted to the concrete frame.

Tidy looking job Steve, were you on it and how exactly was it bolted on?

I'm not a real scaf I was the engineer for it. its basically band & plate with Excalibur bolts forming 4 gallows brackets across the width. this occurs every beam level and the standards break, so its really a series of independent, scaffolds 1 above another same sort of thing as cantilevering out of windows on very tall buildings, go up so far and then break it and start again.

Lads made a really nice job of it 1st time any of them had done a job like that so even more impressive. It may have to go up again as apparently the windows they changed are faulty

A window & fascia company near here use this type of thing all the time.They also have a lightweight staging that clips onto two ladders to go across the front of houses,no handrail on it.How they get away with it I dont know..

sooner them than me working on it. He maybe selling it on ebay because he's prob already been f@@ked by the HSE.lol

Leaners Bad News

This photo taken in Essex last year, I was in inspection mode and spotted this load of SxxT... I took a picture and blow me, I drove around corner there was another one!! I photograghed both of them. The next day they were taken down. I suppose taking photograghs dressed in a collar and tie, must have caused concerns. I cant remember this being taught in CITB. Dont do it lads. See Album.

that shows exactly how they can push through the brickword, real quality eh!

Top Bottom