Ladderbeam

You sound like a real hero mate want to send me youre c.v as me and the lads are allways lookin for a good donkey use youre head not youre back

BEN i have just read all that **** that you can do and cant do ,iv seen lads like you for years who think they are the bollox cause they can bench press beams or carry 10 boards .i would like to hear from lads who have worked with ya just to clarify what a useless xxxx you are on the spanners .and show some of these decent lads on here some respect fatty

yeah philliosmaximus, washington is in usa your tosser, and im a scaffolding machine, flick a ladder beam on my knees and all sorts, and jason, yes i would throw ladder beams around all day long

Your a fookin clown

Last edited:
they dont use tube and couplings in usa you terd, he aint as strong as me, let me meet him and i can flick up a ladder beam 2.

im a scaffolder 5 years now and getting paid £140 a day on price, smashing it up and under 25

5 years and under 25 and earning what 140 a day? fook may your a legend mate!

You wanna stop walking backwards and foreards and spinnin round holding a swivel.

When i was under 25 (and scawny!) i was doing over 1200 quid a week and home by half 3.
Im 35 now and can still do it while the young gym bound pricks are too busy looking at their muscles spouting off how good they look and how big their arms are.

But your still a legend mate!

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

May be hes sat on a barstool tellin us how good he is!

i have been on price for 3 months, carrying 2 long and 5 boards all day long, 10 10ft boards aswell

Is that all? thats fook all, the average scaff could do that you fat mong.

what you on about deceased? ******* idiot, i will smash you up

Not know what the word deceased means? Sure it's too long a word for your pea sized brain. It takes a lot to wind me up, but you are a f***king low life scum, we've had some t***ers on here but they were entertaining, you have shown what scum you are.

Congratulations, the entire forum hates you now. Chances are the wrath of people here will eventually catch up with you.

Benny your being used as slave labour Man, either that or this is a wind up eh or your nae fully boarded out, feck sake see a Doctor before its to late

Yo g scaff i aint ben flynn scaff and neither is vllb

either that or this is a wind up eh

Ive heared some windups in my time but mocking the deceased isnt a windup. Sadly i recon this pr**k is for real.

Where do you work bell end?

mad dog eh = double tap, he too dangerous for his own good, foolish he leaves himself no exit strategy

young dumb and full cum, your **** the cilla soon pal.
we have all done it but that was when i was young and dopey now old and wise

i use the name daftscaff as a play on words because i know we are not daftscaffs bit hard working,engineering minded problem solvers.
ypu on the other hand ben do make us look like daftscaffs,you are a fat ******* disgrace and an allropund immbacile,if you are a scaff do us all a favour and retire stick to bouncing on doors.
aS for pumping ladder beams,have you ever tryed pumping a bird/young lady.
i havent even checked the rip site and to be honest i dont want to,if you have nothing good to say of the dead then say nothing at all:mad:

not allowed to use them im starting to think that there is lots of brain dead hammer hitters on here

5 years and under 25 and earning what 140 a day? fook may your a legend mate!

You wanna stop walking backwards and foreards and spinnin round holding a swivel.

When i was under 25 (and scawny!) i was doing over 1200 quid a week and home by half 3.
Im 35 now and can still do it while the young gym bound pricks are too busy looking at their muscles spouting off how good they look and how big their arms are.

But your still a legend mate!

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

May be hes sat on a barstool tellin us how good he is!

Welcome to the forum Bri, im over the hill but i can still tear up beer mats like there no tomorrow. :p:p

Top Bottom