Ladderbeam

i have smashed beams for over 3 months and not feel a things, its all about strength,

jason the picture is ****, looks like you i bet,

and who is the rig family,

Internet-Warrior.jpg

smelled a rat and jackdan noticed some regulars missing, no offence intended, if taken , tough:laugh:

i thought they were missing out on the fun, both of them can take the p1ss

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

but where is he now

hopefully under a ladder beam

he'll be in the gym, getting his arse jabbed

self praise is no praise its when your piers tell u how good you are that counts i bet the rest of his squad are pissing them selves laughing at him when there only carrying one board at time sniggering look at that daft ---- ime from cleveland thats in the usa to (i cant read and i cant write but i can drive a tractor )

Last edited:
Benflyn nob jockey, 10 boards, carrying all the beams and saving the world, for £140 a day, on a price in't boilers! Fooookin wake up nobhead even ya gangs taking the piss out of ya, you stupid (ock

I think I speak for the whole forum when I say that I hope you have a rectal prolapse next time you're down the gym Benflynnscaff you feckin goon.....

When I first saw this I thought he was just having a laugh maybe and trying to get some attention..........which he did.

He obviously is a genuine idiot though..........and just a small point to make here........when I was in my 20's I thought (as a lot of us do) that I was the greatest Scaff in the world :D .......but I never overburdened my body carrying a load, always had a Labourer for that, and maybe because of that I am still working at retirement age when a lot of my mates and contemporaries are long gone. ;)

Anyway, thanks to all the blokes on here who spoke some sense about how we treat cretins like that...........:)

Good point Charlie, life is a marathon not a sprint.

When I first saw this I thought he was just having a laugh maybe and trying to get some attention..........which he did.

He obviously is a genuine idiot though..........and just a small point to make here........when I was in my 20's I thought (as a lot of us do) that I was the greatest Scaff in the world :D .......but I never overburdened my body carrying a load, always had a Labourer for that, and maybe because of that I am still working at retirement age when a lot of my mates and contemporaries are long gone. ;)

Anyway, thanks to all the blokes on here who spoke some sense about how we treat cretins like that...........:)

Well said Charlie, i think every young scaff thinks they are the best thing since sliced bread and the older hands [lads around 30] should move over and let them wear the crown :eek:

unfortantly, this guy benflynnscaff is real, i worked with him on a powerstation with many other scaffolders and yeah the guy is a complete plank and has no respect for anything or anyone, his dad is a smashing guy and scaffolder and even he is embarrassed of what his son has turnt into.

your very quite big chin flynn, whats happened dropped a ladder beam on your neck...

if only that was true do us all a favour then you low life scum! :mad:

Well said Charlie, i think every young scaff thinks they are the best thing since sliced bread and the older hands [lads around 30] should move over and let them wear the crown :eek:
Your saying im old...? :cry:
Ive still got my own teeth though and not a grey pube in sight.

unfortantly, this guy benflynnscaff is real, i worked with him on a powerstation with many other scaffolders and yeah the guy is a complete plank and has no respect for anything or anyone, his dad is a smashing guy and scaffolder and even he is embarrassed of what his son has turnt into.

your very quite big chin flynn, whats happened dropped a ladder beam on your neck...

Ya mate.

Hes maybe the biggest prick ive seen on these forums.
Even old posts ive read, ive not seen anyone talk as much b0llocks as that guy.

not allowed to use them im starting to think that there is lots of brain dead hammer hitters on here

MAYBE NOT WITH LYNDONS BUT THEN AGAIN THEY HAVE THE HAKI LEDGER BEAM SO THAT COVERS EVERYTHING,STILL HITTING THAT **** WITH A HAMMER:eek:

essex this ben as you state must be in the running for the knut of the year if what you say is true that the tit does exist pmsl.

I think there is some confusion here, the video at the start is not Ben, its Nath, so Ben is not the fat man everybody is calling.
However Ben is a ******* nob.

ben can you do this? show us a video of you doing this with a 21ft ladder beam.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJbBOJOKU2Q]Scaffolding tricks stand long up on me knees - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgviE1M69rU]Scaffolding tricks beam on chin - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKjHSY6wprI]Scaffolder laying down two 21s - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrIqfbLFxDA]Scaffolder pump 21 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etTJhfacb6I]scaffolder puts long on chin - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrCv5A8lbyA]scaffolder hemps a 21............. - YouTube[/ame]

what a hero!

What about working in a Cathedral or stately home where you had to drop or stand a long without footing it ?

FFS I thought we'd clarified that Washington was in Newcastle. Will you please READ the posts before drivelling on about how great you are, as I'm sure we're all really interested.

Can I just make it clear to everyone Washington is NOT in Newcastle it IS in Sunderland

Thanks

Top Bottom