Ladderbeam

mr b is that a video of you in the garden, house is **** mate

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

huh in my hat?

no mate i got 5bed detatched, 4 bathrooms, hot tub, swimming pool, double garage the lot mate.

now go in your garden and pump your ladder beam till your hearts content
im off for a swim then in the hot tub with MrsB

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

love it

ben your a fuckin knobhead talkin that way about a well respected recently deceased scaff.theres no place for people like you on this forum.if i ever meet you i will make you eat a ladder beam.you f**kin ********

what you on about deceased? ******* idiot, i will smash you up

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

im off down the gym, have fun talking ******** and trying to be as strong as me, laters

ben i hope you drop the bench bar on your neck and do us all a favour you jumped up little prick,

skrtel - what did you mean by your post mate?

ben you ******* piece of ****, hope you break you back in the gym, what a **** thing to say about pete watts, the man done nothing more but give you his expertise

Last edited:
jakdan and essex,what i meant about my previous post that other clown was slating a dead instructer on another thread..no need for it..prob taught many a lad how to scaffold.

Fu ck you Benny i thought you was quite funny til i read what you wrote on the RIP Peter
thread , your just a low life piece of sh it

jakdan and essex,what i meant about my previous post that other clown was slating a dead instructer on another thread..no need for it..prob taught many a lad how to scaffold.

I NEW WHAT YOU MEANT PAL I WAS JUST DIRECTING ESSEX TO WHAT THAT LOW LIFE GOBSH1TE SAID, I WAS ENJOYING THE BANTER TILL HE CAME OUT WITH THAT REMARK, SADCASE:embarrest:

Come on lads!!wheres the warm welcome,ben obviously isnt bright but he can lift heavy things,a dream donkey to all of us...bet he wishes his **** was as thick as his head...headfull of mango pips springs to mind,
:D

yeah same here was quite funny till i read that post.sad alrite.

ben you ******* little homo gaffas cock sucking cant, im gonna smash you that hard in the face with my forehead your teeth will shoot out of your needle/cock ridden arse. ******* muppet

they dont use tube and couplings in usa you terd, he aint as strong as me, let me meet him and i can flick up a ladder beam 2.

im a scaffolder 5 years now and getting paid £140 a day on price, smashing it up and under 25

I get paid more than that on day work.:laugh:

i work and gym 24/7, im a lump and a lump banger, banging it up all day long, bet your a old man who cant even get changed in the morning

tell u what pric k come to sheffield and i will show u who can knock lumps out of you i work for cd scaffolding if you come up but i dont think u will pu$$y

Top Bottom