Ladderbeam

£9.90 a metre crap, £20 a beam is better, and fat, ha i have a better body the arnold schawnegger you prat

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

[
PMSL you are a class act ben , you must keep the lads amused for hours :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

class act, what do you mean, all the lads love it when i throw ladder beams around yes

Cheers Ben, youll have to get a new pair o'tights tho, those ones got a hole in em.lol

what a HERO
u r a scaffolding GOD
and you will a an advance scaff soon too
your gonna go far
you Will re invent scaffolding

no wonder the game is gone down hill

Benny Allan on here can hemp 21 foot ladder beams mate so you aint that strong , and he lives in Washington

£9.90 a metre crap, £20 a beam is better, and fat, ha i have a better body the arnold schawnegger you prat

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

[

class act, what do you mean, all the lads love it when i throw ladder beams around yes

right £20 a beam = £40 a pair

now 2x 6m alloy beams @ £9.90 per meter = £59.40

U SILLY W@NK STAIN
people like u r killing the industry
u cant even work out which will earn u more

your not a scaffolder ur a chancer

pair of tights, what you talking about, you a crossdresser you fag,

and yes its gone donw hill because all you so called older scaffolder 30+ dont wanna do real work and wanna sit around talking **** about football

they dont use tube and couplings in usa you terd, he aint as strong as me, let me meet him and i can flick up a ladder beam 2.

im a scaffolder 5 years now and getting paid £140 a day on price, smashing it up and under 25

dont do football mate

and im under 30
ive been doing this since i was 13 ive seen (unts like you come and go but u always go once people realise u cant scaffold

but u can tell us all about ur bad lower back in a year or 2

how big is this guy lol, hemping 21's? and ben flynn your a proper cock, i would love to meet you again and break all your fingers 1 by 1 you horrible c unt

even better do all your dancing moves with your beams film it and post it on u tube so we can all have a laugh

im off now guys its over to you lot

13 yeah alright dream on, the only thing you done at 13 was take your first cock

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

how big is this guy lol, hemping 21's? and ben flynn your a proper cock, i would love to meet you again and break all your fingers 1 by 1 you horrible c unt

essex who are you, i will smash a ladder beam round your head and throw you down the boiler, do you even no me, if you did you wouldnt of even trying to give it to me

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

the only person dancing is your mrs when she is dancing on my cock,

iv seen lads come and go built like gable ends, and two days in and cant move there arms.maybe they can lift stuff above their heads and look awsome,just try to keep going all week,never arm wrestle proper scaffs hahaha.

Benny i think "Lumpy" is stronger then you mate a real south London Legend

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVCTV5Vh0As&feature=related]pss scaffolding lumpey rope&wheel - YouTube[/ame]

found the silly redneck

[ame="http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxcHS8NeQRs"]http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxcHS8NeQRs[/ame]

i have been on price for 3 months, carrying 2 long and 5 boards all day long, 10 10ft boards aswell

13 yeah alright dream on, the only thing you done at 13 was take your first cock

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

essex who are you, i will smash a ladder beam round your head and throw you down the boiler, do you even no me, if you did you wouldnt of even trying to give it to me

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

the only person dancing is your mrs when she is dancing on my cock,

yes 13 mate from a family of scaffolders, did it in school holidays if u must know

and the mrs laughed so hard when she see your excuse 4 cock:D all those roids make it shrink;)

Top Bottom