how long to do this

no idea , its not worth wasting my energy on . i m going to turn in tomoro and have a phone about , already got a few possibilities .i definetly wont be killing myself and i wont be leaving my spanners on the job.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

and yes the green paint did have white

Thats unbelievable allan that your firm wont listen to you and force you to jack up , my lads said to me where gonna fuc* of because of a job i would send have a serious look at why and how i could resolve it. Thats the problem with guys pricing work who have never done very much of it themselves , they aint got clue how hard our job is sometimes, your firm seriously gotta change their designers they seem to be the biggest problem , are the designers free lance or do the work for your firm ?

strange as thought the green and white was meant to be one of the best in the industry

id kick of mate if it cant be done for that dough , u can stay indoors and earn no dough rather then sluggin ya nuts off

the 2000 long put me off

strange as thought the green and white was meant to be one of the best in the industry

id kick of mate if it cant be done for that dough , u can stay indoors and earn no dough rather then sluggin ya nuts off

the 2000 long put me off

2 Long would put you off :laugh::laugh::laugh:

exactley - would rather get you to do it ginge

got bout 10 in my yard , we would have to use butts and 8fts at the min

if you need butts scaffy i got tonnes mate you can buy after 3 building sites last year :laugh::laugh:

yeh thought you would like that bud !!! Soz bout short notice this morn didnt get that text to 2am

right then all together the job is about 230 foot long x 3 short lifts , the roof is also 230 foot long with steel ladder beams every standard all erected properly to the drawing , with plan braces ties etc . also we have to ranch board the 230 foot . this is before the 2000 tube kentlage , the massive walk , tipping every wagon by hand , driving 2 hours each way for free ,3 hour induction for free . please every one give me a rough estimate on the time for this job so i can ring him and get him to look at this.

I know I've dropped a clanger or five when pricing jobs :embarrest:, but this sounds a right balls up :confused:

The estimator almost certainly hasn't allowed for the kentledge when pricing the job by the sounds of it (hands up because I've made the same mistake before :laugh:), but even the allowance for the basic independent / beams seems very shy as well ?

Lighter tubes=more needed for the kentledge=more hire charges

Last edited:
no thats in relation to paddys comment to vancouver leeds london boys day of w anking

Top Bottom