how long to do this

hire hire hire as soon as its handed over its on hire thats what a lot r doing now

this isnt a small firm im working for thats putting all this pressure on us to rush jobs at ridiculously unworkable speed . they are the big one with the green paint that claim there the best company company in the country . the one that prides itself on safety .if you are being forced to try and erect scaffold faster than is humanly possible then safety is out the window . when some one has an accident ,which will very likely happen they will only have themselves to blame

hire hire hire as soon as its handed over its on hire thats what a lot r doing now

Always been that way mate hire starts at hand over or first use which ever comes first, trouble is trying to get extra hire can be a nightmare and a lot of firms are just throwing in the gear without any hire to win the work :worried:

Makes me sick, all those firms bragging about complying to safety standards, but H/S also means the health of the employee, they ignore that part.3 men having to carry 2000 x 21's, plus the fittings, and rest of the gear in that short space of time and erect the job can't be good for anyones health. In the olden days of hard labour in prisons, they were'nt expected to work as fast as that.

sounds to me like a complete piss take alan666 , tell them to shuv it (just make sure you have another start first)

Would that green paint also have white paint with it ???

has he got a bold head with glasses???????? Alan i no who u mean its wot suites mate fook me they make enough money wots wrong with then it must be bonus time 4 the shirts mate

Is it owt to do with this allan mate ?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoD0IQPkroI]YouTube - McAlpines Fusiliers[/ame]

Allan i have tried to copy and paste a NASC doc on manual handling in scaffolding, to no avail pdf etc SG6:02 if you PM me with a email addy i will forward it for you.

get some eastern europeans in to do the donkey work pal give em 35 a day! id be surprised if u get more than 150 hours good luck

35 a day thats a bit rich aint it ??? Just go toutin round bus shelters youl get labour for 3 litres of white lightening at this end

could you not hilti into the path or road use a poxy resin aswell calcs quite easy to do

Top Bottom