Have scaffs gone soft

This will just confirm to some that the scaffs are going soft but all I can take now is Green tea.:embarrest:

From the true scaffs of old, to the impact wrench too good to do that !! scaff with a million ways not to do a job and not one way to do it, the game is fooked.
Most scaffs now wouldnt of lasted 20 year + ago, would of been cab drivers or bus drivers ! fact !!

working with no ppe on 2 boards **** fittings and boards, getting paid for what you done !
Not the scaffolders fault just the way it is , suppose if it saves lifes its worth the change !

even so, it still drives me mad , when 10 square in a day and your asking for miracles .
Nice to burn the cun tuesdays out when you get the chance and home to a hot radox with a smile , 20 year + burn out these kids all day ! rant over

Some scaffs are just more adaptable to change than other's.

A Green Tea Drinking Scottish man WTF :eek:

Next you will telling us you bathe in Goats milk :laugh::laugh:

Come on AOM Marra caught you with his new video phone last Friday Night

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYQDaPxsJsc]Scottish drunk guy showing ass - YouTube[/ame]

SCAFFOLDERS USED TO BE "REAL MEN" WHO WORKED HARD AND PLAYED HARD.IF THEY DIDNT LIKE YOU THEY TOLD YOU,YOU DEALT WITH IT OR YOU DEALT WITH THEM.
NOW WE HAVE A FUNNY VIDEO NOT BEING SHOWN BECAUSE OF COMPLAINTS,LETTERS FLYING ABOUT FROM LAWYERS.
GUYS POSTING ABOUT SCAFFOLDERS WORKING IN THEIR STREET WITHOUT HOOKING ON---I MEAN REALLY.
THE MONEYS GETTING WORSE AND IT NOW SEEMS THAT THE FUNS GONE OUT OF THE GAME :cry:
Theres even talk of a "Gay scaff" and a bricklayer joining the forum !

haha, the fact he is called Alastair as well is pure coincidence.:embarrest:

Looks like a smoke break at the nasc ball.

oh come on HSWT, innuendo is the essence of British humour....

but then you don't like the British do you... ?

come on spanners ! the 2 ronnies were class . even the old phantom rasberry blower of old london town !!

hswt your a respected member on here,surely something can be done about him?hes jist a troll in my opinion mate and im sure the bricky is him aswell,itsa disgrace mate im getting cained in work because i recommended this forum to the boys and they said it was full of pooofs and weirdos and "surely not a serious scaffolding forum"

It used to be a serious forum with a bit of leg pulling and taking the pi$$ thrown in just as happens on a site, the street and the boozer after work.

Top Bottom