Have scaffs gone soft

never wore gloves in my life(unless being watched over) probably pay for it in later life but well thats for me to answer to just never liked em.

I never wore gloves either,your hands harden up to the job and actually feel like their burning in the winter when the kits frozen in the mornings;)

gloves are a must for me,theyr part of ppe on site aswell now so everyone should be wearing them instead being the big tough guy

Not a case of being the big tough guy,i just felt free'er to move quicker,and gloves were'nt compulsary then,the gloves then were the leather rigger type and some of the scaffs would cut the finger and thumb off the spanner hand glove to get the same effect,they just felt cumbersome to me,though when the new showa type glove came in they were much better,but you'd be surprised how much quicker bare hands can work;)

Not a case of being the big tough guy,i just felt free'er to move quicker,and gloves were'nt compulsary then,the gloves then were the leather rigger type and some of the scaffs would cut the finger and thumb off the spanner hand glove to get the same effect,they just felt cumbersome to me,though when the new showa type glove came in they were much better,but you'd be surprised how much quicker bare hands can work;)

got to say jigga,bigfish has nailed this one better than i could this is my sentiments entirely never any hardman issues with me either just silly big hands that have been toughened over years also gloves are also in my ppe youll always find a pair hanging from me harness......just in case"clip board cliff"appears.

I cant stand gloves either jiggerman , nothing to do with macho mate just hate the things,
i buy them by the gross for the lads but i always cut all the fingers out of them if i have to wear them on site , with me its the loss of sensation i cant stand , i want to know i have got hold of a tube .

Gloves i can agree with , its the feeking glasses that drive me mental , i could understnd if your drilling in ties or something , but your on the top lift fixing and some retard comes along and says
"get your glasses on or get of the job"
I just want to punch the said retard right on his big fat chin and say
" stick your job up your ar se retard "
But it wont happen :(

tried cutting the fingers off too lol,if a wore gloves id say id lose two hours on the shift production easy i just cant wear em.........no prob jigga i understood your post mate gentleman all the best pal.

you want speed poor some desiel on ya gloves when it raining don need to swing nowt over just ok sign ya spanner and slides round friction onya hand would slow ya down but with ruber and desiel the possibilities are end less

no scaffs havent gone mad we ave always been mad god bless

srummry good stuff

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

scrumpy

They dont teach that at the collages these days , better to tell tales ;)

its feking rang, yan lad came in ruff friday chrage hand starts shouting am not working wid him but waited till gaffers came out to give jobs out before shouting it,(hes work wid lads who are drinking it stright out the bottle and said nowt) lucky the gaffer never herd him and lado fekd off yam, but another lad gets talking to gaffer b4 were all in wagon and tells him that lado whos whent yam was still pissed so he gets a fone call 5 mins later saying his finished, the lad who told gaffers he was still piss smoke about 5 biftas dayily at work people in glass houses and all its feking rong like

so true jammarra the guys should tell the grass to get to feck and refuse to work with him.HE MUST BE SO PROUD OF HIMSELF GETTING SOMEONE PAYED OFF AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR---FECKING RATBAG

If i have a lad with a hangover god help him he will be on his knees by the end of the day , only cure for a hangover is WORK

so true jammarra the guys should tell the grass to get to feck and refuse to work with him.HE MUST BE SO PROUD OF HIMSELF GETTING SOMEONE PAYED OFF AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR---FECKING RATBAG

aye is not as if he woudl of got there job iter if pay offs did come not that there will be were choco but lado whos been paid finished is part 1 only been doing 3 years the other part 2 been at it 10 and 20 years , yan of the lads went and banged on the office window a few weeks ago and sia can i have norm jardans sh1te office right next to the door to shed were we w8 in the morning i told him he was a cant and its ne good trying to get a lad finish this time of year said he was only joking i said i but thell be thinking whys he said that messing wid peoples lively hoods isnt funny its feking rong its up to the gaffer to find out ppl are **** when they land on a job other than that ya say his ort **** hence my signature

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

they wont there all feking jelly fish when it come to speka the truth if av got a problem ill tell them wont go in office about it if i think ya a w@nker ill tell ya if i got sumet to say say it out loud and to there face a lot off people respect your for it and a few take it the rong way ad rather some yan came up to em and said right callum ya a padantic fuker coming in here wid ya ideas just keep ya shut ad say if thats the way ya feell ga and see them in the office am nto arsed then i know what he thinks and av told him what to do about it simples

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

If i have a lad with a hangover god help him he will be on his knees by the end of the day , only cure for a hangover is WORK

aye ya work them like dont cut them any slack but ya dont go gob sh1ting do ya

if its possible then get them an easy number but only if hes "one of the good yins"haha why os it though that when someones got a hangover you automatically want to beast them??its like its a personal diss to you that theyve came in fcuked haha

self inflicted no sympathy thats all and its funny wathcing them break personally no mna has ever broke me lol they tried for mounts day after dya no matter who i was wid they really tried to break me dog **** on beams all sort just smlied and laffed at them soon got tired and was even better when i broke them after about an hour and as a lab thats some achievment hahahah

It teaches young lads a good lesson , you only ever have to do it a couple of times and they usually fix up , seen to many get away with it and they just keep on doing it thinking everyone else will carry them , i was always told you want to go drinking thats your problem , now get on with your work

was always told if u want to be drinking at the night thats fine but dont be a man at the night and a boy come morning else find sum 1 else to work with,

Been to work many a time with a hang over, it was part of my working day for years. Cant do it now, they say scaffolding is a young mans game. I think drinking is to.

Top Bottom