can you tell me what lenght a tower stops being a tower

you didnt say it was frozen,,,,marra show me were a tower has to have four standards and i will show you me in the poultry isle at tescos getting all barry white :bigsmile:

and we are surely past it being a square arent we !

ok evidence on its way ....remember you saying you would show you arse in primani's over a level, ps the egg came first

hahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

some of the people on here could ditch the tools and go on stage , lol

just made a coffee , im stickin around for this

Last edited:
hhhhhhhhhhhaaaa hhaaaaaaaaheeeeee.Im sittin on my 4 legged chair (square) larfin ma cobs off :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

dont let me down marra,that humble pie you will like ;)

ok his just for starters what it the most famous tower you can think of , dont worrie youll feel like youre ina blitz with tower info shortly lol ;) but yeah think o the most famous tower you can think of ?

blackpool,,,im humouring you and its close ;)

and **** off i dont put ballrooms in mine

aye you maby dont have aball room but there allways a clown on it boom boom shshshsh ;) fort yad of said eifel to which has 4 legs/standards lol

smoke and mirrors marra smoke and mirrors,wheres the evidence ive got a 00 agent ready to rock so waterboardings an option,show me the money!!!:D

that was good , i canny think of any , but it doesnt seem right to call 13ft long 4ft wide a tower , surely not , but again , im a trainee , still cant think of a tower but my bed is 8ft and 4ft wide , and it has 4 legs

and its not square , but a rectangle

Last edited:
I went for a cup of tea and a tom tit only to come back and find this still running LOL

I refer you to post 43, where I remark that Tower refers to height not base dimension or content.

Having now consulted with the world recognised authority GOOGLE and typed define tower the response is:
A building or part of a building that is exceptionally high in proportion to its width and length.

Top Bottom