can you tell me what lenght a tower stops being a tower

This is the citb's definition in book ce509,and it's sqaure:laugh:

Attachments

• work 005.jpg
    work 005.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 4
Thanks for all your input gents I will agree with the fact that a tower has only 4 legs lol

LOL Aom.
Tower 4 standards. Max height 4 x least base width internal. Min width 1.2m, max width 3m = 12 max height without a drawing.

I went for a cup of tea and a tom tit only to come back and find this still running LOL

I refer you to post 43, where I remark that Tower refers to height not base dimension or content.

Having now consulted with the world recognised authority GOOGLE and typed define tower the response is:
A building or part of a building that is exceptionally high in proportion to its width and length.

Alan has spoken :noworry:

I went for a cup of tea and a tom tit only to come back and find this still running LOL

I refer you to post 43, where I remark that Tower refers to height not base dimension or content.

Having now consulted with the world recognised authority GOOGLE and typed define tower the response is:
A building or part of a building that is exceptionally high in proportion to its width and length.
so an indapendant that 100 ft long so defo not a tower and 900ft hight would be classes as atower philiosmaximus would have a feild day price that job in rising ft lol

Glad thats sorted out , now when does a wide independent become a bird cage
when its wider than the maximum bay size ;)

i think the thing with towers there more used for accsess rather than any thing eles for eg to a stack but you also use 13ft INDEPENDENT for access to a gable stack and some may call them towers as its sole purpouse it to gain access to the stack :toung:

common sense does let you know what a tower is,but the devils in the detail and we still dont have a totally clear definition of what a tower is,,,so im saying mines right end of discussion and im taking my ball with me :cheesy:

haha, it's like mastermind in here. This beats the sole pad thread hands down.:D

Right Alan I think all scaffs know what a tower is,they just like a barney.sometimes its confirming what you already know,cos site agent has told you,"thats not right."
Be boring if every one knew it all. we'de be.... designers or something.:laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom