Beams and Part 2's

Think that answer comes down to experience really. Im a part 2 and with chance of blowing my own trumpet, one of the brightest ones. But have had my part 2 since 2001. I work as a foreman offshore in Holland. But on the other side of the coin I would not wipe my rear end on half of the part 2's/So called Advanced card holders. This trade is suffering by the push to get people through cards just so they can go on site. Bad times.

At the risk if stating the fecking obvious, how are advanced scaffs supposed to learn how to work with beams unless they used them as a Part 2?

After all, you take driving lessons as a learner to pass your test to become a driver, you wouldn't go in for your test if you hadn't driven before would you?

you sound a bit of a thick c--t yourself,get a grip and stop talking ********

At the risk if stating the fecking obvious, how are advanced scaffs supposed to learn how to work with beams unless they used them as a Part 2?

After all, you take driving lessons as a learner to pass your test to become a driver, you wouldn't go in for your test if you hadn't driven before would you?

But your supervised on lessons by a competent person the same as a part 2 should be when working with beams.

hi lads.im part2 been scaffing since 1974,used 2 ally beams today...must admit their fookin marvelous bits of kit!!!!.

This thread started 19/12/2011,
Surely something more interesting has happened over the 13 months, lost count of the number of beams that have passed through these part 2 hands since then.
:eek:

Maybe you should start a thread then yatesie

i will when i have something of interest for all to hear. just catching p for now

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Maybe you should start a thread then yatesie

i will when i have something of interest for all to hear. just catching up for now

hi lads.im part2 been scaffing since 1974,used 2 ally beams today...must admit their fookin marvelous bits of kit!!!!.

lol you've never had the pelasure of working with ben flynn he throws 21ft ladder beams around like we would 3ft ally tube on back breaking work when bens about marra ;)

lol you've never had the pelasure of working with ben flynn he throws 21ft ladder beams around like we would 3ft ally tube on back breaking work when bens about marra ;)

I heard he once had to return beam work round a corner, so to save time, he bent the beam with his bare hands. Then when he realised it was too short, he stretched it to make it fit.

Top Bottom