Beams and Part 2's

You should be able to do it with 2-3 years experience, I know it doesn't always work and I suppose there is beam work and there is beam work but why not, was there a problem at work Cala?

Just takin the piss outta one of our lads mate... told him I was posting it..lol..
He's got vertigo so does'nt go on jobs much... and hes a thick cun.t....

haha, that explains a lot but if I did that I would be streaking ahead of admin in the post count.:nuts:

he's got less than me the thick ****... anyway anyone with over 1,000 is gay... and a ****... :nuts:

I'm a giver not a taker.;)

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

you only get to use lube for the first 3k after that its easy

haha

Should part 2's be allowed to do beam work ?? do they even know what a beam is for ??

whenever did the ticket make the scaff?????this is the type of statement that all this crap coming fron nasc towers has created.

Our lass used to moan when I stuck it up her arse, told her once the 1st 9" was up the rest just slides in...;)

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

whenever did the ticket make the scaff?????this is the type of statement that all this crap coming fron nasc towers has created.

:eek::D:blink1:

Its a shame Ben Flynn got banned from the forum. We could have asked him.

Mind you, if I remember right, he only ever talked about bench pressing them and chucking them about, he never mentioned about actually erecting them in a job

Its a shame Ben Flynn got banned from the forum. We could have asked him.

Mind you, if I remember right, he only ever talked about bench pressing them and chucking them about, he never mentioned about actually erecting them in a job

I asked him. He said:
Ben 'Assassin Beam Ninja' Flynn said:
Unless they are 21ft Ladder Beams, i wont touch them, im a right powerhouse!
Smashed a lump of beams up today, 600 x 21ft beams during my break!
Im hard as nails and ready to kill!

My Hero... :eek:
:D

Anyway, when i was a Part 1, many moons ago i could read a Drawing and i could use Beams and knew how to use them and why they were used in certain situations.

How comes? - Because i made the EFFORT to watch older/more experienced Scaffolders and learned! Lol.

A Part 2 Scaffolder is legally allowed to work with Beams now, but lets be fair - If, even after a few years of you dont know how and why Beams are used and where to put them, your in the wrong game, as Beamwork really aint rocket science, lol.

How do you know when a beam is upside down is the strength still the same with node points on it?

Top Bottom