Beams and Part 2's

How do you know when a beam is upside down is the strength still the same with node points on it?

I assume your talking about either Alloy Beams or Unit Beams...?
You must be as Ladder Beams are the same 'up or down', so ive answered my own question, lol.

I dont think that it matters what way a Beam goes, as long as they both (assuming your using them in pairs) are the same way round.
Depending on your standards, is what way a Beam goes in.

Im no Engineer, but to be fair, im VERY confident to say a Beam has the same strengths and weaknesses no matter what way you put them in a job.

Though, im sure that theres others here who might actually know what part of the Beam is the top... but im not that sad. Well not yet anyway, lol. :eek:

Im no Engineer, but to be fair, im VERY confident to say a Beam has the same strengths and weaknesses no matter what way you put them in a job.

Though, im sure that theres others here who might actually know what part of the Beam is the top... but im not that sad. Well not yet anyway, lol. :eek:

I'm sure a while ago I saw there was a stronger side to them, effectively a top and bottom. I don't have the info on me though so I can't confirm it sorry, hopefully someone else here will give a definite answer.

i think its funny :laugh: how some advanced scaffolders automatically think there better than part 1s, 2s or even no cards, think they need to pull their head out from up their @ss :eek:

i think its funny :laugh: how some advanced scaffolders automatically think there better than part 1s, 2s or even no cards, think they need to pull their head out from up their @ss :eek:

Pretty sure their better than the ones with no cards mate... :D

Pretty sure their better than the ones with no cards mate... :D

Im Advanced, but im different.
Im actually better then most other Advanced Scaffolders. :)

I know I'm better than the advanced at my place and I'm only a part 2 but then again I bet everybody thinks there better than everyone

Goes back to how much value you put on the level of " a ticket " cala ?

experience is everything in this game and not what ticket you got i know advanced scaffolders that shouldn't be let out the lorry ?

jesus cant even think why this thread has started can part 2 do beam work fooking hell things must be desperate for a thread to even start on this!!!! phillios 10 out of 10 mate!!!

jesus cant even think why this thread has started can part 2 do beam work fooking hell things must be desperate for a thread to even start on this!!!! phillios 10 out of 10 mate!!!

It's was put on by cala to take the pis out of me :D

i thought a part 2 could work on beam work but needed an advanced to pretend to read the drawing!

what a load of **** even a good labour knows about beams id trust mine then all the gold card school kids

Top Bottom