Assault Course?

haha, our wee labourer on £2.60 an hour is already there, do you want me too see if he can get any cheap digs?

Only if its better than where your brickie sleeps!!!

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

What about guess how many of 'havespannerwilltravel' moms kid actually lived my guess is 0

Thanks Phil181 we always knew it was a cheapo holiday. How was NY?
Dont want to detract from jonny tiptons eagerly awaited reply.

what about having a step up and down maybe a 500mm to 1m up and down (pyramid effect)?

Yeah, could do something like that, cheers Davie.

I thought about something like that Flinty but I would want to catch it a few times which would spoil it, do you think catching it twice at the top would be strong enough?

Off doubles would have thought so, then get your labourer to test it as they're disposable. It's only kids that are gunna use it, do some calculations and have a 'weight limit' if you're worried :p Just give it a good smack into the ground with a sledgehammer at the top. Or build a bigger tower next to it and bomb it roughly where you want it to go :blink1:

Forget the scaffold aom,far too much scope for something to go wrong................just give them a ride on your big banana...............around the bay behind your jetski,before you get too excited,shorty lol,hehe

Forget the scaffold aom,far too much scope for something to go wrong................just give them a ride on your big banana...............around the bay behind your jetski,before you get too excited,shorty lol,hehe
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Please please don't bore me to tears about getting a design done but I have been asked to supply scaffolding to form some sort of assault course for a charity gig. It's just a very small local thing and was looking for ideas off simple structures I could build them without the need for a design, so no zip lines or anything too load bearing.;)

We just did some for Urban Run 2 difrent sized A frames with boards flat to the tube gaps of 5 inch or so between one quite steep at about 10ft high the other shallower for the younger ones 5 ft high
we also did 2 diffrent ramps but due to poss rain they had to have foot battons aprox 1 ft apart 13ft long have a look on sport for life web site that will give you a good idea
debis net so makes a great crawl under allows godd visability too
have fun;)

Off doubles would have thought so, then get your labourer to test it as they're disposable.

:laugh:

:laugh:Very good, lanky.haha

We just did some for Urban Run 2 difrent sized A frames with boards flat to the tube gaps of 5 inch or so between one quite steep at about 10ft high the other shallower for the younger ones 5 ft high
we also did 2 diffrent ramps but due to poss rain they had to have foot battons aprox 1 ft apart 13ft long have a look on sport for life web site that will give you a good idea
debis net so makes a great crawl under allows godd visability too
have fun;)

I will have a look Mitchells, is it your job on the site?

How about a barrow race. Load a pile of fittings into barrow run whatever distance,hundred yards say.and empty in to correct piles. dubs singles swivs. could be a relay.

How about a barrow race. Load a pile of fittings into barrow run whatever distance,hundred yards say.and empty in to correct piles. dubs singles swivs. could be a relay.

could be an easy way ahem cheap way to het the fitting services an all dipp them n flick them in right bins no running involved that take time and times money lol

I think this is turning into the scaffolders 2012 olympics

I suppose it is Steve but as marra says, could be a way of getting some gear shifted.:idea::laugh:

You are not going to believe this. Finally met with the person looking for this assault course that actually turns out to be a raft race and all they want is a 4m high tower maybe 8x8 to clamber out the raft and up the tower to collect something and back down again.:embarrest:

I had quite a good course planned out, might have to adapt it for the water.:laugh:

Anyone know the minimum size of a sole pad when building a scaffold in the sea?:embarrest:

You are not going to believe this. Finally met with the person looking for this assault course that actually turns out to be a raft race and all they want is a 4m high tower maybe 8x8 to clamber out the raft and up the tower to collect something and back down again.:embarrest:

I had quite a good course planned out, might have to adapt it for the water.:laugh:

Anyone know the minimum size of a sole pad when building a scaffold in the sea?:embarrest:

Hehe,get your big banana out afterall eh,lol

haha, you were fekin right after all BF, would you believe it?:laugh:

Top Bottom