Assault Course?

Aom.
build 2 scaffold's with a beam between them, they only have to be 7' high and put a little pool kids pool in the middle with a bit of water in it. A few tubes in the deck with a five foot across for people to craw under with a bit of netting over it and maybe a limbo bar for fun or even a triangle frame with bit of ply and some battens to get up and over.

www.thescaffolder.com

Last edited:
allways build a little pool ranch boarded with liner fill it up place you obsticals over it . johnny are you bullied at work? sure russ would love to give you a big hugg :love::love:

Sounds like a gd project would be a lot of fun after a few beers an as far as insurance write a few disclaimers wouldn't mind in gettin involved in sumit like this me self

A little 3 bay birdcage with the middle run used as the monkey bars
Or a couple of very low towers with a small bridge across where you can throw wet sponges at the crossing victims :)

work with a few wet sponges,yeha aom pay the dig and the boys fomr the forum will do it all :D

work with a few wet sponges,yeha aom pay the dig and the boys fomr the forum will do it all :D

I have offered you a busmans holiday more than once but if it takes this to get you up here talk to Macca and bring as many as you like, I always pay digs.;)

Tower, 21' tube down just off it, they've got fireman style it down the tube!

I thought about something like that Flinty but I would want to catch it a few times which would spoil it, do you think catching it twice at the top would be strong enough?

I have offered you a busmans holiday more than once but if it takes this to get you up here talk to Macca and bring as many as you like, I always pay digs.;)

I thought about something like that Flinty but I would want to catch it a few times which would spoil it, do you think catching it twice at the top would be strong enough?

lol we'll defo have a go next year marra aint got ne hols left after august with the miss's, u set a date and ill take it off.....just ,make sure you got [plenty to throw up ;) yall deof have to get the pic of them up marra

OK marra, hope I get a big feck of church to do next year.:cool:

I will get pictures, might have to be a bit tidier than the last pictures I posted.:embarrest:

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

It will be more Father Ted than it's a knockout.:laugh:

What about guess how many of 'havespannerwilltravel' moms kid actually lived my guess is 0

Dont understand this. Can you clarify?

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

as long as hswt!!! dont know garry glitter we dont care:laugh:

Dont know him dico. Heard he lives in England. This country wouldnt let him in.

Don't panic HSWT, I think this is care in the community in action.

Just a phrase, I knew you weren't, the guy is trying to be smart is all.

Please please don't bore me to tears about getting a design done

Post 1, because all the design and calculation has been done taking into consideration of all the relevant codes of practice to include the Filipino wind code.:embarrest:

Top Bottom