Assault Course?

aom

Reaction score
Please please don't bore me to tears about getting a design done but I have been asked to supply scaffolding to form some sort of assault course for a charity gig. It's just a very small local thing and was looking for ideas off simple structures I could build them without the need for a design, so no zip lines or anything too load bearing.;)

Go for A frame type arrangements for net climbs and limbo/gate vault obstacles. Bit of tube should be ok for that but I'd avoid rope climbing cuz point loads.

How's that sound?

Sent from my Fembot4000 using Tapatalk

Not sure about the net climb, hate to say it but kentledge?:embarrest: Seen one on the news tonight something about "Tough Mudder" or something where they just used the terrain with a few different obstacles thrown in. All I really have is a few jump overs and duck unders and believe it or not Phil, we sold all our ladder beams years back, don't think it will have the same effect with alli beams.

just use normall l bay size's for monkey bars seprate them men form the boys make sure there a greet mud bath under neith lol, or ally beams with 2ft droppers and see who can do that 1 holding on to a ft of dropper swinging to the next 1ft of dropper and yet again make sure there a greet bath of mud ow i dont for get to greese the 1's right in the middle :laugh::laugh::laugh:

haha, might use that one, sounds like fun.

low beam walk a skinny scaffold with ramps either end you could call it captains walk

haha, you are a c unt markus.:laugh::laugh:

monkey bars beams laced with 5fts with hanger droppers on with the larl butts and the very last 1 have on a swivel ;)

That would be funny.:D

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Not entirely sure when it is but may post a couple of pics of the first unsuspecting victim.;)

i would go for a single bd definatley and possibly mattressess either side

That's the only real problem with these things, we have done loads of these things years back like it's a knockout where everyone just wanted a beer and a laugh. Now it will be all disclaimers and soft landing systems.:(

That's the only real problem with these things, we have done loads of these things years back like it's a knockout where everyone just wanted a beer and a laugh. Now it will be all disclaimers and soft landing systems.:(

fek that build it tag it and take tag off on day of event p1ss eds wont know what the fek it is your @rse is coverd

Don't think it's that easy marra, will need to discuss that side of things but hopefully they won't be too put off from having a bit of fun.

Please please don't bore me to tears about getting a design done but I have been asked to supply scaffolding to form some sort of assault course for a charity gig. It's just a very small local thing and was looking for ideas off simple structures I could build them without the need for a design, so no zip lines or anything too load bearing.;)

Be carefull aom public liability insurance usually doesn't cover public events so I'd check up specialy with an assault course.

ow **** looks liek there just haveing ither guess the weight of the tube or that might encure some lifting so best not so will have to be guess the lenght of the tube owww sh1t ;)

Yeah, fair point Woodsie, whilst the finer points have still to be discussed they do have liability as do most of these things nowadays.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

ow **** looks liek there just haveing ither guess the weight of the tube or that might encure some lifting so best not so will have to be guess the lenght of the tube owww sh1t ;)

Nightmare when you think about it marra it really is. Some times you just have to say feck em and do it anyway. We earn our money local and I don't mind doing something for a charity.

Top Bottom