Algeria... The lies end HERE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes mate its huge Nearly passed out on the train at parsons green,got off and walked a few stops. Sardines stuck on train for half hour not movin

Never mind, worth it for a glimpse of that baby. Party time at The Bridge, magic.

Aye Alistair,may never in my lifetime see it again,so great day out.. And salute all the diehards who went to the aways. campeone campeone ole ole ole.

That's why I went to all the home and away games when the Gers got to the UEFA final, might never see it again. See Philliosmaximus is still posted missing, think he may be trapped somewhere, hope he is not on the spanners the morra.:laugh:

:Dlolol:Dthink thats y they had the original thread pulled

well marmite boy -i aint gonna say i told you so! if you'd taken note of the advise that i'd tried to give you in the 1st place instead of rubbishing it then gettin the thread deleated, then puffing yourself up to be the bestest scaff out 10 thousand ,then not taking advise from gary a season vet of working abroad - who i had some very interesting and informative PMs with, you too would also have bailed out and would not have been taken for a ride.
but like eveything else on here with you its always someone elses fault and that pathetic lead into this thread of ohhh pity me,feel sorry for me cos i was wronged, give us a break- through your own stupidy of not fully validating the postion with their own HR dept like i'd advised and spending money and jacking your job(a perfectly good earning one that many on here that are unemployed would luv to have)& putting your familiy through all the stress of potentially being without you for months - you stated yourself on a previous thread was having trouble with ur misses- just to fill your own ego on a postion that you were unsure about weeks ago even the most experianced member going was that uncertain to the validitiy of he pulled out weeks ago - then you deserve everything you got.
was only a couple of months ago that you jumped onto another company full of promises- how long did you last on there - oh yeh 1 day, and was full of "i'm never gonna do that again".
i promised my boss i wasn't gonna give u loads of grief anymore & to be honest i cant be bothered to cos idiots like you never learn from there mistakes- but one bit advise i would give you would be to consentrate on what you've already got, job & familiy, and spend more time wiv ur wife and kids instead of wrighting bollllocks on here all the time. there is no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow-the grass aint always greener on the other side-and not all roads are paved with gold that lead to london. about time you grew up. took it on the chin and put the whole thing behind you....

ps stop sending me threatening PMs or you might get what you wish for !

Hotspanner you did tell them time and time again but the didnt listen. You out of all the forum members can say "I told you so na na na na na".
Why did you have to promise your boss not to give J Gibbs any more stick? Surely what you do in your own time is your choice and nothing to do with your boss? Does he have that much influence over you? Do you also have to promise not to drink too much or stay up too late?
You seem like an independent man with strong opinions I just cant see how you would let anyone influence you that much?

Nice post m8, true Cape East proper shower of Cu nts, i worked for em in Saudi for 2yrs and all i got was lies (good pay mind) but i left cos i couldnt stand the false promises. There was a guy in Algeria by the name of RAY HAMMOND FROM SOUTH SHIELDS just as recent as 4 weeks ago and he is now over here in Qatar cos CAPE couldn't find any other muppet to do the job for them. they were offering 2500k pm for a fkn huge job, they obviously couldnt get no one else to do it so got this clown in. The same guy worked for my company for 6mths over here until we found out all his certs were fake lol we asked him to go back to malta where he lives and come back with the real docs but needless to say he did not return (wan k a) so i do sympathise with you guys cos i know what your dealing with when it comes to those fuc kas. As for the pay in Algeria being 1250 a week a find it very difficult to believe concidering this RAY HAMMOND has just left there to come here for even less. Hope you and your mates find something Jason best of luck.

Hotspanner you did tell them time and time again but the didnt listen. You out of all the forum members can say "I told you so na na na na na".
Why did you have to promise your boss not to give J Gibbs any more stick? Surely what you do in your own time is your choice and nothing to do with your boss? Does he have that much influence over you? Do you also have to promise not to drink too much or stay up too late?
You seem like an independent man with strong opinions I just cant see how you would let anyone influence you that much?

Hotspanner...

Very well worded and, you deal the hand like a true professional.jobs come jobs go, how many jobs have we all been promised throughout our careers, at the last minute get knocked back. Move on and forget it, writing b-ollock on here all day will do nothing for you. This forum is like agony aunt...

Hotspanner...

Very well worded and, you deal the hand like a true professional.jobs come jobs go, how many jobs have we all been promised throughout our careers, at the last minute get knocked back. Move on and forget it, writing b-ollock on here all day will do nothing for you. This forum is like agony aunt...

But "Dear Double Coupler" rather than "Dear Dierdre"?

I have just read the original Algeria job thread and this one over the last two hours. I dont understand how people thought there was a geniune job at the end. Why has Scotontour not replied or at least jackdan who vouched for him at the start of the thread ?

I for one am very disappointed Scotontour couldn't at the very least been honest with the men he offered to take with him. I think blaming Jakdan for anything is a tad unfair as it's very easy to be a wise man after the event.

I for one am very disappointed Scotontour couldn't at the very least been honest with the men he offered to take with him. I think blaming Jakdan for anything is a tad unfair as it's very easy to be a wise man after the event.
It is incredible how quickly you top poster chaps are there to support each other ma saalam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom