Algeria... The lies end HERE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing incredible about it mspence, we don't know the whole story. I just think enough mud has been flung with little or no knowledge of the situation.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Pouge mo thoin.;)

Last edited:
It is incredible how quickly you top poster chaps are there to support each other ma saalam

i dont think its a acse of that with aom all thow it is with me now but aom is very say on the fence and sees both sides of most things. the fact of the matter is jakdan may have worked with him or for him in the past and what jakdan said may of been right on 99% of lados jobs but just cause 1 job falls threw or not handeled very well means jakdan to blame, have you ever put you name to a gaffer and got a lad a start and its fell threw or ya marra thinks the gaffers a wanka or the gaffer finishes him a week l8r i have a few times all depends marra crnt go pointing the finger but like i say thats my opinion and you may not like it and have a diffrent opinion of it and your welcome to that other than that nice to meet ya marra and ps if we all stuck togeter on the job might make head way for us scaffs mean to as we need to go on

Nothing incredible about it mspence, we don't know the whole story. I just think enough mud has been flung with little or no knowledge of the situation.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Pouge mo thoin.;)
Why not but your abuse on your original thread super poster

What abuse? What's your problem regarding the quantity of my posts?

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Why not but your abuse on your original thread super poster

My original thread, what thread we on about?

m spence awey marra over the last say 2 mounths this forum has gone from a laff and a crack to every 1 been on the offencive and defencive constant has been som good banter like the footbsll tread last night wid bigfish wasnt long on football then whent to my sister and then on to rangers no offences is made on it at all just a laff so lets all chill and take the p1ss outa sumet eles which is what we scaffs do best

m spence awey marra over the last say 2 mounths this forum has gone from a laff and a crack to every 1 been on the offencive and defencive constant has been som good banter like the footbsll tread last night wid bigfish wasnt long on football then whent to my sister and then on to rangers no offences is made on it at all just a laff so lets all chill and take the p1ss outa sumet eles which is what we scaffs do best

Your sister?
A missed that one :)

What abuse? What's your problem regarding the quantity of my posts?

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

My original thread, what thread we on about?
Sorry change thread to post, you replied in support of Jackdan and then sent the kiss my ass message later. Im sorry Im sick of watching the forum with the potential to make changes becoming the law and destroying newcomers.

Destroying newcomers is hardly my aim, if you want to make a difference you are in the right place and you are hardly a newcomer. If you think I was disrespectful you get an apology but if your going to post you are going to have to get used to justifying your thoughts. This place is just a collection of opinions, nobody has to take the huff every time we find someone who thinks a bit different.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

be fore you judge my sister has a nice personality :laugh::laugh:

Magic.:laugh:

Sorry change thread to post, you replied in support of Jackdan and then sent the kiss my ass message later. Im sorry Im sick of watching the forum with the potential to make changes becoming the law and destroying newcomers.

i dont think destroying new comers is the case av not been on it that long up untill maby jan really using it and found out lodza fino and some good contacts etc just stay around chillax and enjoy my friend

when the gee gees run at night:huh:lol,thought you like a punt markus:unsure:

Ah I see lol. Aye a do but more on the football nd the odd donkey

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

ps markus dont knock it till you have tried it and dont try it in case you like it;) ......insest ahem

Hahaha sick man

I have just read the original Algeria job thread and this one over the last two hours. I dont understand how people thought there was a geniune job at the end. Why has Scotontour not replied or at least jackdan who vouched for him at the start of the thread ?

To be fair the original poster scotontour did genuinely think he could offer some scaffs employment. He was probably thrown into a job beset with problems of productivity, finance and poor safety performance (pretty normal for a Cape job!). He probably woke up in the middle of the night and thought "I know how I can solve these problems. I will get some brit scaffs over to sort the job out". I honestly believe that ALL people who have worked overseas have thought of that at some point?
What he probably didnt count on would be the logisitical difficulties and lack of support from his company. Admittedly he probably didnt think the thing through and once he posted the ad it snowballed and went out of control.
I am certainly not condoning his actions but who of us havent made a rash decision in the past? He may well have paid the price by losing his job and his reputation.

No one wants to see the man lose his job... especially not me, but he should have been honest from the off.
Maybe not in public, but atleast privately with myself and thr other 5 going.
Least then we knew what to expect. Instead of f.ucking us about and messing our current employers and families about.

If the job was more grief than first thought - no matter, id have gone anyway...
Money = unimportant... if i do the hours here i can earn nearly the £1250 a week a/tax anyway. ALOT of hours, but its there.

I only wanted the experience and additional contacts the job would have brought.
Like im guessing the other 5 thought too.

A relationship built on lies from the start is never gonna end well.

Fuk me.... the job got cancelled, its happened to all of us at some time.. get the fuk over it and move on for fuks sake....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom