Algeria... The lies end HERE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the original post by scotontour I see he used a yahoo email address. This should have set alarm bells ringing as he would have had an @capeplc.com.whatever country you are based in company email address if he was in a managerial position.
Sorry guys missed that all those months ago. Just shows that you must be wary of anything advertised with a hotmail or yahoo address. Nigerian scams spring to mind.

Sorry to hear that news Jason and your mates. Wasted time and a lot of effort on your behalf.
You should go to the papers mate and seek some sort of compensation.
Shame old Esther is not doing Thats Life anymore..she would have sorted it out!!

J

I have been told the firm recruited 6 scaffs aged between 50 and 64 as they wanted men with not only scaffolding but life experience, they said it might not go up as fast as the young guns can do it but it will be done with a laugh and a smile, they also said the older guys will get on better with the local ladies.;)

No ageism there J.

haha, think he may have something to say about that.

Not sure about that but I saw on Aljazeerah that the Al Quaeda in Algeria plan for kidnapping and holding to ransom some British scaffolders has been cancelled.The leader said "You cant believe a thing you read on that Scaffolders Forum".

:Dlolol:Dthink thats y they had the original thread pulled

well marmite boy -i aint gonna say i told you so! if you'd taken note of the advise that i'd tried to give you in the 1st place instead of rubbishing it then gettin the thread deleated, then puffing yourself up to be the bestest scaff out 10 thousand ,then not taking advise from gary a season vet of working abroad - who i had some very interesting and informative PMs with, you too would also have bailed out and would not have been taken for a ride.
but like eveything else on here with you its always someone elses fault and that pathetic lead into this thread of ohhh pity me,feel sorry for me cos i was wronged, give us a break- through your own stupidy of not fully validating the postion with their own HR dept like i'd advised and spending money and jacking your job(a perfectly good earning one that many on here that are unemployed would luv to have)& putting your familiy through all the stress of potentially being without you for months - you stated yourself on a previous thread was having trouble with ur misses- just to fill your own ego on a postion that you were unsure about weeks ago even the most experianced member going was that uncertain to the validitiy of he pulled out weeks ago - then you deserve everything you got.
was only a couple of months ago that you jumped onto another company full of promises- how long did you last on there - oh yeh 1 day, and was full of "i'm never gonna do that again".
i promised my boss i wasn't gonna give u loads of grief anymore & to be honest i cant be bothered to cos idiots like you never learn from there mistakes- but one bit advise i would give you would be to consentrate on what you've already got, job & familiy, and spend more time wiv ur wife and kids instead of wrighting bollllocks on here all the time. there is no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow-the grass aint always greener on the other side-and not all roads are paved with gold that lead to london. about time you grew up. took it on the chin and put the whole thing behind you....

ps stop sending me threatening PMs or you might get what you wish for !

well marmite boy -i aint gonna say i told you so! if you'd taken note of the advise that i'd tried to give you in the 1st place instead of rubbishing it then gettin the thread deleated, then puffing yourself up to be the bestest scaff out 10 thousand ,then not taking advise from gary a season vet of working abroad - who i had some very interesting and informative PMs with, you too would also have bailed out and would not have been taken for a ride.
but like eveything else on here with you its always someone elses fault and that pathetic lead into this thread of ohhh pity me,feel sorry for me cos i was wronged, give us a break- through your own stupidy of not fully validating the postion with their own HR dept like i'd advised and spending money and jacking your job(a perfectly good earning one that many on here that are unemployed would luv to have)& putting your familiy through all the stress of potentially being without you for months - you stated yourself on a previous thread was having trouble with ur misses- just to fill your own ego on a postion that you were unsure about weeks ago even the most experianced member going was that uncertain to the validitiy of he pulled out weeks ago - then you deserve everything you got.
was only a couple of months ago that you jumped onto another company full of promises- how long did you last on there - oh yeh 1 day, and was full of "i'm never gonna do that again".
i promised my boss i wasn't gonna give u loads of grief anymore & to be honest i cant be bothered to cos idiots like you never learn from there mistakes- but one bit advise i would give you would be to consentrate on what you've already got, job & familiy, and spend more time wiv ur wife and kids instead of wrighting bollllocks on here all the time. there is no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow-the grass aint always greener on the other side-and not all roads are paved with gold that lead to london. about time you grew up. took it on the chin and put the whole thing behind you....

come on hot spanner am not sticking up for the lad but ya know i fort this had been put to rest for the good of the forum marra ps dont look in the fridge for cream cake youll make your self ill, and a more trueer saying FAR AWAY COWS HAVE LONG HORNS ;)

who ya on about mate ??:nuts:lmfao...

There is actually some good advise in there Hotspanner.

So the misfortune of others is funny to you?

Fact is, that your jealous of me, what ive done and what i can amd will achieve in the future.
If you wasnt then you would not constantly troll EVERYTHING i say or do.
If your jealous of me - a very down to earth and normal Scaffolder then you must have a really crap life indeed... i feel sorry for you.

Ive not had it half as bad as some of the other guys going... ive still seen my kids and still have a well paying full time job to go back to. Unlike some of the other guys that would have been going with me.

THOSE are the ones i feel sorry for... and i certainly dont find it funny.

Just proves yet again what i and many others have said about you.
Your a sad, spiteful and jealous little excuse for a man.

This thread wasnt written for me.
It was written to warn others not to fall into the same trap myself and my would-be workmates fell into.

As regards to the threats - i make no excuses... and as long as you continue to post shiite about me, im gonna continue to smack you in the mouth when i eventually meet you.
Every dog has his day and obe day, with regards to you - you f.ucking piece of shiit - i will. :)

:sad2:
This Algeria thing for me is over.
But another door will open... and ive already been sniffing about for another job abroad.

Hotspanner? yeah... as hot as a steaming pile of dog shiit.

come on hot spanner am not sticking up for the lad but ya know i fort this had been put to rest for the good of the forum marra ps dont look in the fridge for cream cake youll make your self ill, and a more trueer saying FAR AWAY COWS HAVE LONG HORNS ;)

:embarrest:sorry if you think i'm having a pop @ him - maybe a little but not in a slanging way:love: - just saying what i think and proberbly others do as well,
this will be my final reply to anything jason ever writes on here, the situation isnt funny its pathetic -i was laughing at the post someone else made not at your own brought on misfortune-as reguards to my life you aint got a clue , i've been ,experianced and forgotten more than u'll proberbly ever learn, i've already spent time in algers but u wouldn't listen to me and i dont troll you i just post aginst the shiit that you write ,unfortunatley you write more shiit than good stuff, i cant be jealous of you or what you have achieved cos you aint done nothing that a trainee could do - but was wondering how many people who are members of the forum and have either left or dont bother to post on here becuase they like certain others believe that it really is one mans forum, and dont feel they get out of the forum what they expected and perhaps thas why scaffolders industrial on facebook recieved much more attention and varied input and increasing members;) but perhaps i should av mentioned that cos you'll prob go on there and riun that with the jason gibbs show- the only sensible thing that you stated was that for you the algeria thing is over for you,shame u never realised it was over b4 it even begun,just like i told you a week ago

Last edited:
Dont let the door hit you on the way out you prick.
You WONT be missed... trust me, many many others feel the same way about you too.

Cheerio.

:embarrest:sorry if you think i'm having a pop @ him - maybe a little but not in a slanging way:love: - just saying what i think and proberbly others do as well,
this will be my final reply to anything jason ever writes on here - but was wondering how many people who are members of the forum and have either left or dont bother to post on here becuase they like certain others believe that it really is one mans forum, and dont feel they get out of the forum what they expected and perhaps thas why scaffolders industrial on facebook recieved much more attention and varied input and increasing members

FAIR ENOUGH MARRA, I AGREE WITH YOUR STATEMNT TO A CERTIAN EXTENT I COULD UNDERSTAND THAT THE GESTS AND NEW MEMBER MAY FIND IT A BIT OFF PUTTING WITH RANTS AND RAVES AT EACH OTHER SO MABY THATS WHY SOME CHOOSE JUST TO BE JOB SEARCHERS, ALTHOW I FIND THIS FORUM VERY HELPFULL THERES THINGS I CAN ASK ON HERE THAT ILL GET AND ANSWER WITH FACT BEHIND IT AT WORK YOULL JUST GET TOLD WHAT THE CHARGE HAND THINKS IS RIGHT AND ITS NOT ALLWAYS THE CASE AND THATS WHY AM ON THE FORUM TO FIND THINGS OUT AS WITH OUT KNOWLEDGE THERES NO POWER OR EXPRIENCE.

Dont let the door hit you on the way out you prick.
You WONT be missed... trust me, many many others feel the same way about you too.

Cheerio.

SORRY JAY MARRA CRNT COMMENT REALLY ONLY NOTICED HIM ON HERE A COPLE OF TIMES SO AINT MADE JUDGMENT YET ALTHOW I THINK WE CAN LEAVE IT ONE TO BED NOW MARRA LIKE HE HAS SAID THE APEAL TO THE FORUM IS NOT AS GOOD AS IT 1'S WAS FOR OTHER SO WE ALL NEED TO DROP IT DOWN ;)

IF AV SAID ANYTHING THAT HAS OR MAY OFFEND IT IS NOT INTENDED WITH ANY MALLIS JUST MY OPINION AND AS AV SAID B4 OPINIONS COUNT FOR SH1T NOW SHAKE HANDS AN MOVE ON :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom