offshore work??

i was on the phone yesterday and was told nothing was happening and i was just paid off 3 weeks ago from stork i was told thay are not looking for men and i have loads of mates who i was offshore with still phoning them for a start and they are been told nothing is happening aswell

French are you a kick boxer??

There is a huge up man on the 27th of this month. I personally heard that from a project manager at stork. No rumours, no "emails". Straight from his mouth to my ears!! You also have cape advertising on their official site for over 100 men. Keep phoning every day!!!

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Slashy......Anne smith stork 01224 302436

Don't **** her off tho haha :)

WHEN THE OFFSHORE SCAFFS STOP STABBING EACH OTHER IN THE BACK FOR 3 WEEKERS,OR GOING BACK EARLY BECAUSE THEY ARE GOING TO FLORIDA IN A YEARS TIME---THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL THEY GET TREATED WITH THE RESPECT FROM THE EMPLOYERS AND OPERATORS.
IT WOULD ALSO HELP IF THEY JOINED A UNION BUT THATS A PIPE DREAM AND THEY WILL CONTINUE TO GET SHAT ON,HELL MEND THEM
HEAVEN HELP US ALL:mad:

FFS...Anne "the ugly bitch" Smith is she still kicking about the blasts offices erm' I mean stork tech...Like the guy says don't **** her off...I had many a run ins with her years ago and I was always TBA'd on the big board...hahahaha.....Offshore these days...is a bag of ****! done my time out there when it was good....Ram it now.

jmo 1873 do i know you pal ha ha yeh mate i do a bit ha ha im getting old now

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

jmo ill be back on the phone monday see if i can get in touch with anne smith on monday is that her direct number you have put on here mate

Lol we worked together many moons ago mate :) sat in the computer room watching your fights :))

Yeah mate that's Anne's number, try giving Teresa mccleod a phone, lot of work kicking if for Nexen. Teresa 01224 302459

Lol we worked together many moons ago mate :) sat in the computer room watching your fights :))

Yeah mate that's Anne's number, try giving Teresa mccleod a phone, lot of work kicking if for Nexen. Teresa 01224 302459

ha ha good drills pal no doubt we will bump into each other soon enough lol i bet we had a crack mate was it on the fulmar ps its muay thai i love it carnt wait to get back in the ring knee injure is doing my head in getting it sorted this year fingers crossed ;)

offshore hook up jasmine

now then lads. this is not a rumor.ann smith from rigblast has been foning round past employees offering to pay for there survivals. sounds like there have a lot of work,a good chance for you first timers to get a foot in the door. good luck.
got a call from ann the day to go for drug screen 2 morro the induction on the 6 of march give stork a fone now they taking on this will b my 1st trip

ailbell did anne tell you what platform you will be going on?because i got told the jasmine is fully manned now.

Cape will be up Manning for the Bp Andrew as the Safe Caledonia should be at the Andrew on Wednesday 26/02/13 Good luck for any new starts

FFS...Anne "the ugly bitch" Smith is she still kicking about the blasts offices erm' I mean stork tech...Like the guy says don't **** her off...I had many a run ins with her years ago and I was always TBA'd on the big board...hahahaha.....Offshore these days...is a bag of ****! done my time out there when it was good....Ram it now.

50k a year for working 5 months of year and sitting on arse 7 months of year . cant be that bad eh ? where else do you get a job like that ? please tell me so i can get an easier job :cheesy:

I've been trying to phone the number for Anne all day, it just keeps ringing through to her voicemail.

Has she got an e-mail address i could maybe get her on?

I got through to her but she just put me through to a recruiter who told me they have my cv and will be in touch if there is anything. Absolute nightmare trying to get off

Top Bottom