Wow Look, I made 1000 posts, HEY LOOK LOOK. LOOK AT ME!!

pmsl av broke a few things but never a strike lol,the wizard aka oil and gas thistle scaff and one more avater on this thread(guess who millitat and scottish)many names you got here lol.29 bervie st govan glasgow anytime after 6pm be my guest.

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

sorry reading that p1sh vllb forgot to mention congrats mate well done on your 1000.

we await the wizards reply then lol the wizard didnt even dare put wat part of the world he is in , never mind country, city, street an house number ,
Wheres that address like celtic the local battered mars bar take away lol
:nuts:

Our attitudes control our lives. Attitudes are a secret power working twenty-four hours a day, for good or bad. It is of paramount importance that we know how to harness and control this great force.;)

militant and scottish certainly,but i dont know you from adam and cannot coment on the apparent debate.
the point i was making is 2 guys on the cape thread are being slaughtered and no one is coming to their defence.
GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARENT A SCAB THOUGH.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BROTHER

pmsl av broke a few things but never a strike lol,the wizard aka oil and gas thistle scaff and one more avater on this thread(guess who millitat and scottish)many names you got here lol.29 bervie st govan glasgow anytime after 6pm be my guest.

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

sorry reading that p1sh vllb forgot to mention congrats mate well done on your 1000.
Never broke a strike ?????? how many days wages did you lose during linsay oil dispute 0....1......2......ANSWERS ON A POSTCARD.!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

militant and scottish certainly,but i dont know you from adam and cannot coment on the apparent debate.
the point i was making is 2 guys on the cape thread are being slaughtered and no one is coming to their defence.
GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARENT A SCAB THOUGH.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BROTHER
Why would anybody come on here to defend said SCABS ???? am i missing something here ? these scumbags were earning when others were fighting their corner,..HUMAN LICE !!!!!!

---------- Post added at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 AM ----------

we await the wizards reply then lol the wizard didnt even dare put wat part of the world he is in , never mind country, city, street an house number ,
Wheres that address like celtic the local battered mars bar take away lol
:nuts:
THE TOON..says it all really,,,have you got tatoos the full lenth of your arm ,skinhead,piercing in every possible orifice, ????? LOL

c
Never broke a strike ?????? how many days wages did you lose during linsay oil dispute 0....1......2......ANSWERS ON A POSTCARD.!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

Why would anybody come on here to defend said SCABS ???? am i missing something here ? these scumbags were earning when others were fighting their corner,..HUMAN LICE !!!!!!

---------- Post added at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 AM ----------

CELTICBOYS GOT MY NUMBER,AND IM SURE WE,LL BE SPEAKING SHORTLY..
THE TOON..says it all really,,,have you got tatoos the full lenth of your arm ,skinhead,piercing in every possible orifice, ????? LOL

you come on here shouting your gob off, while hiding behind a blank profile wizard , you are obviously a knob jockey, ive got 2 small tattoo,s an as i have arms like an orangutan they refused full arm length tattoo due to using too much ink lol short hair and would probably cry getting an ear pierced never mind every orafice fcuk that im not a sieve .

I await details of the telephone conversation later maybe you should fone celtic just incase he has no credit on his fone , could have spent this weeks wages on his monthly porridge shopping :nuts:

you come on here shouting your gob off, while hiding behind a blank profile wizard , you are obviously a knob jockey, ive got 2 small tattoo,s an as i have arms like an orangutan they refused full arm length tattoo due to using too much ink lol short hair and would probably cry getting an ear pierced never mind every orafice fcuk that im not a sieve .

I await details of the telephone conversation later maybe you should fone celtic just incase he has no credit on his fone , could have spent this weeks wages on his monthly porridge shopping :nuts:

Nice one super....NO BLANK PROFILE HERE,but i like your style....nice bit of wit about short arms,,,maybe that answers the question,,,,why are you geordie ***** always last to get a round in,,,?????? Name and adress supplied.

---------- Post added at 07:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

Super im on a bender at the moment,,give me your number and i,ll catch up with you ,4 scaffs on the rampage in Newcastle,,,should be a blast !!!!!!!

The wizard got a sense of humour anyway lads lol, I havnt got time for benders at the moment im too busy looking for trouble with people I dont know on the internet. HaHa

Quote " Nice one super....NO BLANK PROFILE HERE,but i like your style....nice bit of wit about short arms,,,maybe that answers the question,,,,why are you geordie ***** always last to get a round in,,,?????? Name and adress supplied.

Thought it was the scots who were famous for peeling oranges in their pockets, cant be geordies everyone I know spends their money in advance of recieving it lol

woooh!! hold it there wizard is this a one man crusade against the forum,and its members.
i notice you said you have been on a 4 day bender maybe time to gwet off it you clearly arent thinking straight.
the bhoy has stated hes no scab so unless you can prove otherwise,maybe time to ease off

ease off .... or just f uck off back up your wizards sleeve

Celtic is always a good laugh and helps anyone he can on the forum , why should we listen to your " accusations " about a respected member of the forum ?
even if he is a " trainee " :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

welldone vllb

Cheers mate, look at all these bloody scumbags taking the 'Shine' off my 1000 posts!
Wanke.rs!!!! :laugh:

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Little bit of 'Info' for all our Scaffolders Forum Compadre's.
Celticbhoy has set up a new company with his new found fame
scab247829423.jpg

it wouldnt be a scaffolders forum without us all bitching worse than wimmin.
all that apart lets here it for VLLB 1000 and everyone a good laugh,even this thread keep up the good work

incredulous.....pmsl,goes from funnier to funnier as a posted time place should get me without much bother so when you conjure up a set of balls look me up wizard if your not to busy LOL.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Hehe Celtic are you calling me a casual ?????

never know the toon to carry a mob andy though in their defence when av seen it going off there they are ALL in even the lil ol grans.

incredulous.....pmsl,goes from funnier to funnier as a posted time place should get me without much bother so when you conjure up a set of balls look me up wizard if your not to busy LOL.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

never know the toon to carry a mob andy though in their defence when av seen it going off there they are ALL in even the lil ol grans.

toon carry a mob, pmfsl quickest on their toes, unless its to get to the bar

a new you be on to that one in a flash jakdan lol methinks the toon will be onto you shortly mate.

Top Bottom