Wow Look, I made 1000 posts, HEY LOOK LOOK. LOOK AT ME!!

Are you marden or laws?if you knowwhat I mean youw can tell that baldy dalton I'm a better scaffolder

I just spoke to marek! Mark prentagus Ask him about bryn?x

Sorry Bru34, you have lost me. Is this directed at VLLB?

Blimey,anyone else want to join wizard and bru 34 on a witch hunt??!!! watch this space

your only teasing us Wizard , only spilling half the beans :rolleyes:

got something to say mate then spit it out like a real scaff
How graphic do you want it phil !!!!!! the guy in question was on here waxing lyrical about trade unions,,working,earning,when me and my true brethern were out the gate fighting the cause against foreign labour...oh the irony,,,,,,,that enough beans for you phil ???? yours in peace wizard.

We want the lot mate , no good telling half a tale when we aint got a clue who your on about , i never been involved with unions, but i dont agree with scabs : )

ermmmmmmm Well Done!!! We all know how much it means to you really! ;)

Just gonna go look for TEESIDE's 1000 congrats thread :)

We want the lot mate , no good telling half a tale when we aint got a clue who your on about , i never been involved with unions, but i dont agree with scabs : )
Got talking to a scaff yesterday,,doing a bit of reminissing,,,got talking about the forum,and got told to look at this boys posts and how this person had re-invented himself as a Trotskyist,,when infact he scabbed, so ive had my wee rant, ive said all im going to say on this subject,if the said person would like to PM me (you know who you are),we,ll meet up for a pint and discuss,,bye the way your buying,AFTER ALL YOU GOT 2 DAYS WAGES WHEN ME AND MY FAMILY WENT WITHOUT ,

Name him then let's not play game the working man has the rite to no if he is working with a sh#t bag low life c%nt !!!!!!! Still waiting ???????

Celticboy !!!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Blimey,anyone else want to join wizard and bru 34 on a witch hunt??!!! watch this space
No witchhunt here Fred ,,the guy in question is a nice guy ,,,,but no militant as made out in his early posts.

Ha that was pulled out the wizards sleeve

Top Bottom