Wow Look, I made 1000 posts, HEY LOOK LOOK. LOOK AT ME!!

I like celticbhoy,you never know what peoples circumstances are in a crisis. wizard felt it was worthy of a mention and is gentleman enough to offer an olive branch. If you read wizards post earlier he posted a name,easy enough to guess. wizard wave yur wand and pick up the pieces.

I would rather see, raise your wand, and delete the thread. We dont need to see others peoples washing getting aired. I speak as i find, and no condemnation will ever be aired by me on this forum.......... apart from Jakdan is a Mackem and VLLB is the Forum Mascot.

Back u on that paddy whos deletin me or u

call me old fashioned call me militant call me anything you want but dont call me a SCAB.i hit the cobbles during the lindsay dispute twice,and lost money and although unable to prove it l;ost my job later.
there is also another couple of guys being named and shamed on the cape tag men thread and no one seems to be willing to defend these guys,are you untouchable after a certain amount of posts.
THATS JUST NOT CRICKET SLAUGHTER EVERY DIRTY SCAB:mad::mad:
THATS JUST A PERSONAL OPINION:blink1:

I've been told that I've crossed the line quite a few times. Does that mean I'm a cornflake?

Not so much of the rusty , nonce case

had this on a outage at dungerness years ago where the wage slips were late so every body followed and walked out the gate to be honnest most lads only wanted to go up the pub and knew they had the management by the b!lls as it was an outage one scaffolder stayed and said fook it iam staying iam not walking over wage slips a good cause yes. but not an exscuse for a druken scaffolders rampage remember it well. would you say this lad that stayed was right or wrong!!

id say right - so hopefully that makes me a scab ( but then iam a gaffer)

nobody said anything to the lad. so i think it answered it self. following week they wanted to walk out over bonus. management just said get back to work and were double it amazing everybody just got up and went back to work amazing what money can do lol!!!!

pmsl av broke a few things but never a strike lol,the wizard aka oil and gas thistle scaff and one more avater on this thread(guess who millitat and scottish)many names you got here lol.29 bervie st govan glasgow anytime after 6pm be my guest.

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

sorry reading that p1sh vllb forgot to mention congrats mate well done on your 1000.

pmsl av broke a few things but never a strike lol,the wizard aka oil and gas thistle scaff and one more avater on this thread(guess who millitat and scottish)many names you got here lol.29 bervie st govan glasgow anytime after 6pm be my guest.

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

sorry reading that p1sh vllb forgot to mention congrats mate well done on your 1000.
Seems to have been a few keyboard warriors having a pop at you over the last couple of months celticbhoy.

well mate a suppose thats life would never dream of being rude or calling people out on a forum,leave that to the cardboard casuals........one good thing came out of it though he did say a was a nice guy.

InternetToughGuy_2.jpg

Vllb that avatar of yours is 'effin 'orrible..looks vaguely familiar..know the face but cant pick the nose..lol hows ya doing celticbhoy??

Vllb that avatar of yours is 'effin 'orrible..looks vaguely familiar..know the face but cant pick the nose..lol hows ya doing celticbhoy??
It looks like a pair of k n a c k e r s hanging from his chin !

Top Bottom