Who wants to keep the scaffstep?

I have used the step and am thinking its not a scaffs step no scaff would ever hold there hands up to this one. I have had more sprains due to overreaching than ever before,on one site they wanted me to hook on so what is the purpose of it!!

Yes, exactly...

• Hook on whilst using it - if you use a mini interia reel, instead of a lanyard like i do - it can snag.
  • Climb up it, whilst you have fittings in your hands - losing 3 points of contact.
  • Hemping over the top handrail, whilst standing on a flimsy piece of metal...

:mad:

ITS F.UCKING SHIIT!!!

Lol.

I have used the step and am thinking its not a scaffs step no scaff would ever hold there hands up to this one. I have had more sprains due to overreaching than ever before,on one site they wanted me to hook on so what is the purpose of it!!

LOL , good input CJD

Yes, exactly...

• Hook on whilst using it - if you use a mini interia reel, instead of a lanyard like i do - it can snag.
  • Climb up it, whilst you have fittings in your hands - losing 3 points of contact.

ITS F.UCKING SHIIT!!!

Lol.

If you put the doubles round the standard sat above the ledger double or resting on the transom at the standard you don't have to climb while holding the fittings. Not ideal I know but works for me.

Ive only seen a scaff step once, in the back of a mates car, on the back seat it didnt fit in his boot, was supposed to be in a gang of 3 but couldnt fit 3 steps and 3 people in car together :nuts:

So Ive never used one So I cannot really give any imput on the subject, all I would really say is , Seeing as tho there is so many scaffs expected or that do use their own vehicles ie cars Surely we need a different design as a minimum just for transportational reasons alone.

Lol

Yes, exactly...

ITS F.UCKING SHIIT!!!

LOL ,don't use it then ,you could put that message on your new CV !!

Lol.

You don't have to use it ( do you ? lol ) if we must use some system, then I think the 2 doubles and slide the 20ft Ali tube through is best, mind you the tunneling method was fine anyway, just some ****.er sat in an office thinking of ways to **** scaffolders up.. wonder how many scaffs have been saved by all these adv guardrails, scaff step systems than got injured before their inception ?? bet no more..

Honestly i dont mind it.

Hated it at first! But then got used to it working with me and my cousin; once it clicks its easy enough and not that much slower you can still earn decent wages!

Ok, if you had a choice:

Using the Scaff-Step for a day.

Aluminium_Scaffold_Step_Platform_With_Smart_Design.jpg

or...

Using Pamela Anderson for a day.

Pamela%20Anderson4.jpg

What would be the best way to make sure you had a decent 'erection'?

Got to be honest Jason, I like the step and I like Pamela, but which is best........?:D

Haha, sounds like the best suggestion I have heard on here for a while. :)

If there is going to be a fight it's only fair and in the spirit of this thread that the fight takes place on the scaff step first one to be removed from there step looses,what do you think.

Aye a couple of steps and fugal sticks.:eek:

My cash is on the Wolf man Rigger.:cool:

Not Fu***nk Me I Would Take A Stihl Saw To Them,Horrible Poorly Thought Out Pieces Of Alloy Crap.

Top Bottom