Where is Paddy Carr these day?

• Thread starter scaffoldingsafetyservices
  • Start date
Well,thats my caravan back on it's pitch,had to dodge six foot snow drifts though to get it into west wales,this was the coldest easter with tempretures down to -4 at night,still had a great time and its warm in the pub,here's to another great season:cool:

Had my first weekend of the season myself BF, loved it. I didn't want to come home on Sunday night for work Monday, in fact it felt like the first day back after a holiday. We also had a similar experience with the snow, but the weather is actually not too bad now considering, roads were mostly clear and the gold course was open.

Had my first weekend of the season myself BF, loved it. I didn't want to come home on Sunday night for work Monday, in fact it felt like the first day back after a holiday. We also had a similar experience with the snow, but the weather is actually not too bad now considering, roads were mostly clear and the gold course was open.

Aye,we had a double bank holiday ali,went Thursday and came home on Monday night,and no phone signal,excellent,cant wait for the bbq weather mate:)

Yeah, she who must be obeyed is planning for it just now. She is searching for a picnic bench or something, if she thinks I'm painting it she is up a gum tree.

Nice to get the BBQ weather this year.

haha, don't. My mate did his big timber decking out off old boards, looked quite good when finished and painted but the last thing I want involved in is boards old or other wise.

The Mrs does read these posts now and again, do you think admin will remove this thread before she does and has me diy'ing on my golfing time?:(

I THOURGHT YOU MIGHT OF BEEN ON THE M6 THURSDAY HEADING NORTH BF BIG FEK OF PULLY CARAVAN AND A NAVARA YOU WERE ABOUT TO BE TOLD TO GET THE FEK OFF THE MOTOR WAY AT FEKING 45MPH BUT WE TURNED OFF LUCKLY FOR YOU LOL :laugh:

I THOURGHT YOU MIGHT OF BEEN ON THE M6 THURSDAY HEADING NORTH BF BIG FEK OF PULLY CARAVAN AND A NAVARA YOU WERE ABOUT TO BE TOLD TO GET THE FEK OFF THE MOTOR WAY AT FEKING 45MPH BUT WE TURNED OFF LUCKLY FOR YOU LOL :laugh:

You wouldn't catch me marra;)anyway you'll know it's me by the big feck off boss hog horns:D

BBQ weather? Do we still experience that strange phenomena on this island?

the only time you get anything resembling the smell of a BARBIE in the once GB IS WHEN OUR UNWANTED GUESTS ARE BURNING OUR FLAG OR POPPY WREATHS:mad::mad:

Back after another long weekend in our Van,site only been open since March 1st, had 21 days there already, plus had a BBQ on Sat night. Stay safe guys.;)

Top Bottom