Where is Paddy Carr these day?

• Thread starter scaffoldingsafetyservices
  • Start date
What is it about the scaffs, I got one myself?

well i must be the most un luckiest scaffolder that brought one. i put 20,000 down on a wentworth caravan £ 48,000 pounds worth and while i was at work my partner at the time was haveing a relationship with the salesman in my caravan the one that sold me the caravan:laugh: all water under the bridge now!!! but watch these salesmen

I hate to say it Dico but yes I reckon you might well be the unluckiest scaffolder I have ever met and I have met some unlucky fcukers in my time.:laugh:

Don't worry happy, think there is a seamans mission on Mull.;)

he wore speedos the alarm bells should of rang then lol!!!!

Fair play Dico, many a man would have turned to drink.:rolleyes:

Dico ,, he was an irish man wasnt he ,, i understand now , ,,, the paddy put the pig into ur missus , tthats why you seek advice from a similar small d.ick scaffolder , mr gibbs ,, get gibbs to put a rollin hitch on to the edge of your cocktail sausage and gin wheel the wee fecker ???????????????

Dico ,, he was an irish man wasnt he ,, i understand now , ,,, the paddy put the pig into ur missus , tthats why you seek advice from a similar small d.ick scaffolder , mr gibbs ,, get gibbs to put a rollin hitch on to the edge of your cocktail sausage and gin wheel the wee fecker ???????????????

How do you know mr Gibbs has a small dic.k? has he put it on youtube?

Did the gin wheel work for you frank ?
Does seem a tad extreme to me but if it works could help a lot of guys out and if patented right you could be onto an earner

Just pulled my caravan from my seasonal pitch in west wales today,abbey cardinal 620,twin axle,6 birth,fixed bed,davan special build,feck me there's enough of us on here to start a scaffolders caravan club:poh and please come back paddy so we can talk all things caravans,and dont get me started on awnings;)

gibbs squeaks when he talks ,, and dico is his jack russell ,, nuff said !

Just pulled my caravan from my seasonal pitch in west wales today,abbey cardinal 620,twin axle,6 birth,fixed bed,davan special build,feck me there's enough of us on here to start a scaffolders caravan club:poh and please come back paddy so we can talk all things caravans,and dont get me started on awnings;)

aom just in the proess of servicing his beast ready for next season  eleMMent - luxury vehicles - Marchi Mobile

What on earth do you use to pull that? the MTPLM must be about 1800 kg. my citroen picasso is the worst tow car ever!

Nice parking:laugh:

Haha,thats a bit of my house in the background alistair and by sticking it there it's in full frame for my cctv,far too many caravan thieves about pal,but i must admit to parking wherever suits ME when i'm towing,lol:eek:

haha, quite right too.

What is it about fekin thieves that dictate how we conduct our business?

There's always parasites lurking to take for free what you've worked for,in any walk pal:mad:

Fancy a new bailey 4/5 berth meself, soon as the lease ends on my picasso. looking to maybe get a ford galaxy next time!

Top Bottom