Where is Paddy Carr these day?

• Thread starter scaffoldingsafetyservices
  • Start date
Fancy a new bailey 4/5 berth meself, soon as the lease ends on my picasso. looking to maybe get a ford galaxy next time!

I think anything over 4 birth realy needs a 4x4 slinger,though a big engined galaxy will suffice,but if you load it with people and luggage it's got a fair bit of work to do:cool:

Just pulled my caravan from my seasonal pitch in west wales today,abbey cardinal 620,twin axle,6 birth,fixed bed,davan special build,feck me there's enough of us on here to start a scaffolders caravan club:poh and please come back paddy so we can talk all things caravans,and dont get me started on awnings;)

Hope you have emptied all the water out of the system bigfish dont want you swimming around when you hook back up next season.
Ps can I join the scaffs caravan club?

Fleetwood Sonata 6 Birth single axle mtplm 1700kgs. fixed bed with a topper for me bad back! Pushing a Shogun Sport 3.0 petrol.

Hope you have emptied all the water out of the system bigfish dont want you swimming around when you hook back up next season.
Ps can I join the scaffs caravan club?

Fleetwood Sonata 6 Birth single axle mtplm 1700kgs. fixed bed with a topper for me bad back! Pushing a Shogun Sport 3.0 petrol.

Spannerman welcome to the scaffs caravan club lol,oh i'll be draining down pal:cool:

It will take me a while to get up to speed again, with the help of yourselves you can steer me in the right direction again, and resume posting with the passion i once held for this groundbreaking Scaffolders forum.

i will take it day by day and hopefully gain knowledge from fellow professional, Labourers,pt1's,pt2's Advanced,Supervisors,Managers,CEO's and SME's as we all contribute in our own way, Designers and System lads and lasses,sponsers and consultancy and providers all play a major part in this Forum.

I enjoy taking the P1ss, as much as any man, moreso with AOM (great respect) and Jakdan (SMB) i have friends on here who i havnt even met,yet i feel as if ive worked with them all my life.

Ive had job offers from guys i dont know, and even guys asking if i would like to have a meeting one to one with their wives...... (made that bit up) haha.

I realise at times feathers get ruffled, and name calling starts, however, before i left the last time, there was some very strong and insinuations directed to individuals families. I hope that got sorted,as i left the Forum then. However, back again,with a spring in my step for the Winter months, lets enjoy it again.

Regards
Paddy

Work there mate, opposite the Hastings.....is yours in that storage facility be Pipetawse ?

It is mate, just a little 2 berth 96 Swift Corniche. Her mum and dad have been caravaneers for years, and she nagged me for ages to get one and I always resisted, gave in last year - wished I'd done it years ago now to tell you the truth. We normally just potter down to North Yorkshire for the weekends. Love it!

If there is to be a Scaffs rally, could you make it at Peninver as mines a static?:embarrest:

Got a massive awning though.:cool:

But are any of you in the caravan club and have you got one of those hooped jumpers and those drawcord trousers they all wear?:)

paddy im in Newcastle this afternoon dus tha fancy a few pints and a good chat about motor movers and awnings....

Top Bottom