Where has the Quality Scaffs thread gone?

Like a bunch of old women... get a f.ucking life you sad c.unts... please...

Who cares that the thread has gone??? NO ONE - f.ucking deal with it, for gods sake.

Who cares that the thread has gone??? NO ONE - f.ucking deal with it, for gods sake.

hahahaha!! yeah get a life its like tescos when there or its gone there gone lmfao!!! you tell them jason and i will too get a fooking life:laugh:

Know what i mean???
Ridiculous, lol.

If its such a big loss, then someone who cares can make another pointless thread and lets all spam the granny out of that also...

jason - sometimes my friend you really let yourself down mate, you can be really rude when its really not required to be so:amazed:

Sorry... but this whole fracas, is just a joke now.
Got well out of hand... if this is the best the Forum has to offer, a stupid spam-fest of a thread, then it really has gone down hill.

Honestly though: Alergia has NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING to do with anyone else, other then guys going...

Its finished now, but certain people cant just let sleeping dogs lie.

Got well out of hand... if this is the best the Forum has to offer, a stupid spam-fest of a thread, then it really has gone down hill.

Honestly though: Alergia has NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING to do with anyone else, other then guys going...

Fair enough Jason.

Just out of curiosity, however, if you haven't wanted anyone to discuss it, or have wanted to keep a low profile about your travel plans, then why have you told the whole world about the trip on Twitter and You Tube?

Its nothing to do with a low profile.
Its that the thread was becoming ridiculous... it brought nothing good, except for people to poke fun at morons, who didnt bother reading it.

I mention a few times that im going to Algeria - ONLY to those who im connected to on Twitter - no one else can see it, other then them.
Not the whole world, like those who can view this Forum - as 'guest's'.

You cant tell me that the thread was actually funny anymore?
I dont think it was... and neither do alot of the people ive spoken to about it.

jason - sometimes my friend you really let yourself down mate, you can be really rude when its really not required to be so:amazed:

sorry southernpoofter lets be honnest jason is straight to the point as they come. hes one of the 25,000 scaffolders plus that work in this country and speaks hes mind. i no lads that say to me at work why go on the scaffolders forum its boring!!! yeah somedays it is. and we do get a few idiots me being one of them. exspecially after the pub. but the likes of jason meself and all the other crazy guys that use it keep it alive. sorry i didnt mension aom he will sulk:laugh: not gana mention the rest but you no who you are that keep the forum going. not gana mention names in case i forget someone anyway lets be honnest most scaffolders are eating there tea last thing most wana talk about is scaffolding. so were all boring lmfao!!! who cares beats eastenders:laugh:

Well, I am not 'connected' to you on Twitter and I saw every post you made about it on Twitter via Linkedin..

Yes, but your connected to me via LinkedIn.
Which only a handful of Forum guys are and only a few hundred people are in total... half of which have never heard of the Scaffolders Forum and the rest wouldn't even waste their time logging onto it.

A few of the guys going agreed that the thread was getting out of hand, so i asked for it to be removed - ofcourse, we're the ones who it directly affected, anyway.

Whats done is done... thats it, im afraid.

I cant see what the big deal is??

the thread was turning into you were the man to see about the job , jason, dont blame you , fuckin right

Jason, this is not about Algeria, the people going to Algeria, Cape East, or whether a thread has become boring and pointless.
This is about how the minority can dictate what the majority can see and read.
This is not about YOU it is about basic freedoms that my father and grandfather fought and died for and our men in the armed forces are still fighting and dying for.
If you are a working class man with working class principles you will understand this. Freedom of speech and information are the principles on which our country rely. Once they are taken away we become like North Korea.

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

I am pleased to provoke such a discussion.
Maybe just maybe the working man still cares about principles and rights rather than just himself and cold hard cash.
Interesting insight into peoples characters from the replies on this thread. Easy to see the ones with inflated egos for whom life is all about self self self. Fantastic!!

Top Bottom