Where has the Quality Scaffs thread gone?

id started to think it would run forever , like word ass. , everyday somebody applied

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

the best one was a guy who left his number and wanted called on a friday.

Anyone know where the "quality scaffs required in Algeria" thread has gone?
I cant find it anywhere. It was one of the top 6 hottest threads getting more replys than the SCCR thread?

Just tried to get into the thread myself and it has vanished off the face of the earth

One of the Guys going requested the Thread closed. His reasons seemed quite valid.

Not quite sure that is the way the forum should be going? I am sure there are all things we dont like on here but we dont request the thread to be closed. We arent living in a censored society such as Saudi, Dubai or Algeria where anything on the internet deemed to be against that places, political, moral or religious views is blocked.
Maybe the forum better remove the Bill Leane thread before he or his relatives read it and he sues the forum. The whole site will be shut then.:mad:

I never removed it, however, i was going to after the request, the Safety and Security of the Team was mentioned, for what reason i no not......however the welfare of the Lads has and always will be Paramount in my eyes.

Of course the safety of lads everywhere is paramount. I still cant see how their safety and security was being put at risk by a few comments about fish and chip shops in Algiers and the fact that The Wurzels had done a gig at Cape Easts camp on the project.
In fact i was talking to some Filipino laggers today who have just come back from the project they said 54C in July was their only worry. I know someone mentioned names of the guys going but its to a Cape East job in Algeria ffs not a secret mission to scaffold the Talibans tents in Kabul.

Information received via P M,s and on open Forum regarding the Post " Quality Scaffs Required " where concerns for the welfare of the Crew were expressed and a real threat of Kidnapping was eluded too.

Therefore, In the interest of a low profile entry to the Region the ongoing high exposure Post merely heralded the the arrival of fresh meat, it could not have attracted more attention if we arrived with a Mass Pipe Band at our arrival on the tarmac...

Some may think that this is a case of closing the door after the horse has bolted, however, better late than never...

Free speak still applies to this Forum, therefore, anyone wishing pick up the Post "Quality Scaffs Required" is free to do so...

Garry...

probably a good thing its gone , it would have ran forever with people applying every day

The thread was a spam fest, with silly comments and replies from numpties asking for a job that had gone weeks ago...

This is me:

relaunch-of-gay.png

F.UCK!!! Wrong Forum!!
Meant to be: wwww.ManMilkLovers.com.

:p

Ahha i darnet ask but y have u got that on your comp is that hopw ya getting out talk about dusty knees ???? His in for a shock the gaffer isnt he :d:d

Top Bottom