Whats wrong with this country

They are all the same

Ed is a millionaire **** who shouldn't even be leader. His brother was a much better choice and in reality who the party wanted as leader until the unions put Ed in. Ffs

The better question is -

What's right with Great Britain !

Answer is not a fecking lot

they didn't become dead ducks over night.

Agreed,but it had been going on for years,whole industry's brought to their knees by unions hellbent on destroying our national industrial identity's,this was the mood set for both sides and re,training simply was'nt in the mix,maybe the millitant unions missed a great big trick at the time,like i said hindsight...............

Yes, a wonderful thing. Just can't help after all these years to have sympathy with the miners who deserved better.

Loads of guys with the same story and I met a man recently now working off shore as a driller who I met in a clothing factory years back that they shut and if they didn't he would still be ironing clothes for a living. The fact that some survived and even prospered does not excuse plunging thousands of others into poverty. Ask your mates about living off Russian hand outs?

famils is as the bbc call common all miners untill thatcher and scargill shut the ***** said it b4 thers millions of unemployed miners on the dole, as for the ranger rover 1 of me uncles was the youngest depty in the contry and the only deputy to survive on that shift, his brother my other uncle living in a council flat living of state pension on the bread line some winners and some looser in all walks of life

Top Bottom