Whats wrong with this country

I still think that most people would vote BNP given half a chance

Everyone British over 18, not in the nick (though thats going to change, cheers Brussels) CAN vote BNP if they want. But not everyone does.

I've had enough, but I won't BNP as I believe they are too narrow minded, and how sh!t would our country have to become for us to solve it by voting them in...... :notrust:

Everyone British over 18, not in the nick (though thats going to change, cheers Brussels) CAN vote BNP if they want. But not everyone does.

I've had enough, but I won't BNP as I believe they are too narrow minded, and how sh!t would our country have to become for us to solve it by voting them in...... :notrust:
Not exactly. Read their policies on their website. On paper they are brilliant. But for them to put their ideas into practice?
Hence the rise of UKIP. The society safety valve to stop the rise of british nationalism.

Not exactly. Read their policies on their website. On paper they are brilliant. But for them to put their ideas into practice?
Hence the rise of UKIP. The society safety valve to stop the rise of british nationalism.

Similar policies to the bnp the main reason I would if I were to vote for unzip as one of there main ideas is to make the uk independent of Europe . The amount we give to the eu could be enough to give the councils an extra million a week . We give India x amount in foreign aid and they spend x amount of their space program faking nuts the GNP website informed me of this about 4 years ago and it went public last year when they no longer wanted the aid but Cameron has forced it upon them it's all about Status on the world stage a load of w@nk

BNP :D FFS and their policy is ??????
Nick Griffin a Cambridge University educated Son of a former conservative with no policies. FFS we might be scarffs doesn't,t meen we should be sheep
So was Enoch Powell.
He only predicted what came true.
He wasnt racist in any way, he only stated what would be the consequences of mass immigration and was chastised for it, thus ended the political life of one of the greatest philisophical minds of the 20th century.

Read his Biography and it will open up a few minds.

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

Similar policies to the bnp the main reason I would if I were to vote for unzip as one of there main ideas is to make the uk independent of Europe . The amount we give to the eu could be enough to give the councils an extra million a week . We give India x amount in foreign aid and they spend x amount of their space program faking nuts the GNP website informed me of this about 4 years ago and it went public last year when they no longer wanted the aid but Cameron has forced it upon them it's all about Status on the world stage a load of w@nk
The only one I would vote for marra are ones that follow these policies;
1.Halt all further immigration into our islands.
2.Immediate repatriation of all illegal immigrants.
3.Apply by international law about asylum, i.e. only grant asylum to the first safe nation they arrive at and not cross half the globe to reach the 'honey pot'..
The immediate withdrawal from the corrupt European Union and re-open ties with our sister nations such as Australia, Canada and New Zealand.
4. The restoration of capital punishment for homicidal sex offenders, pre-meditated murder, terrorist murders, and treason.
5. Crime. A policy of zero tolerance by the police. If the same policy worked in a city like New York, it would work in any british city.
6. Stop promoting 'multi-culture' and start promoting native british culture first.

Last edited:
That Would Probably Get Everyones Vote, But How Long Would It Be Before It Would Be Corrupted, Any System Based On Repression Is In My Book Quite Unacceptable, So Im Afraid It Would Be A No From Me Gents. Even Though I Do Agree With The Sentiments About Our Country. And The Way We Are Getting The Piss Ripped Out Of Us By Immigrants And Shyster Lawyers.

spot on gers,immegration has to be controlled and regulated.don't think anything the bnp could come up with would ever entice me to give them a side glance never mind a vote.

In an ideal world the BNP should not get a look in, but this is not an ideal world.
What would work is get them in for a short while and let them get the immigration and afghan situation sorted so the spineless party that replaces them has a ready built platform to work from.
As Ian said we don't want to be another Yugoslavia.

correct its not an ideal world and the bnp are in my view certinly not the answer to any the countries problems,lord such from the raving loony party had a better manifesto.

If the politicians did their job right in the first place there wouldnt be any need for a BNP.
The three main parties all sing from the same song sheet as far as I am concerned and there is little or nothing to choose between them.
Labour, our so-called party of the working class let that many immigrants in this country the damage now is irreversible.
As a one-time Labour voter I have felt as I have been stabbed in the back and will never vote for them again as long as I live.
The tories? I never WILL!
As for that party of perverts the Lib-Dems, they would be more dangerous than the other two combined with their insistance of complete intergration into the EUSSR.
So who have we left?
There are scores of political parties in the UK surely there has to be one thats radical enough for change, as change is needed more than ever.

correct its not an ideal world and the bnp are in my view certinly not the answer to any the countries problems,lord such from the raving loony party had a better manifesto.

What's the solution other than a Nationalist Party? Just sink under the weight, bankrupt the NHS and education system, lose our National Identity and have our coffee coloured kids reading the quran and our daughters and granddaughters living under sharia law?

That's far from ideal!!!!!

im sure i wouldnt be on here if i had the answer swifty,whats not the answer is to show racial and religious intolerance.the country has set itself up to be attractive to immegrants so they are going to come,wouldn't you???remember these people are human just like you and me.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

If the politicians did their job right in the first place there wouldnt be any need for a BNP.
The three main parties all sing from the same song sheet as far as I am concerned and there is little or nothing to choose between them.
Labour, our so-called party of the working class let that many immigrants in this country the damage now is irreversible.
As a one-time Labour voter I have felt as I have been stabbed in the back and will never vote for them again as long as I live.
As for that party of perverts the Lib-Dems, they would be more dangerous than the other two combined with their insistance of complete intergration into the EUSSR.
So who have we left?
There are scores of political parties in the UK surely there has to be one thats radical enough for change, as change is needed more than ever.

john your right there has to be change but no mainstream party has the answers as of yet,it may mean one or them all looking to go a little to the right to try and tackle the issue.

So who have we left?

your spot on there marra but for the now were all gonna have to vote labour not cause we want them be cause it keeps the other two feckers out

Do you want these running your country?

The Shadow Cabinet

Leader of the Opposition and Leader of the Labour Party
Ed Miliband MP
Shadow Deputy Prime Minister, Party Chair and Shadow Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport
Harriet Harman
Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer
Ed Balls MP

Shadow Foreign Secretary
Douglas Alexander MP

Shadow Home Secretary and Shadow Minister for Women and Equalities
Yvette Cooper MP

Shadow Lord Chancellor and Secretary of State for Justice
Sadiq Khan MP

Shadow Chief Whip
Rosie Winterton MP

Shadow Secretary of State for Health
Andy Burnham MP

Shadow Secretary of State for Education
Stephen Twigg MP

Shadow Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills
Chuka Umunna MP

Shadow Secretary of State for Defence
Jim Murphy MP

Shadow Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government
Hilary Benn MP

Shadow Leader of the House of Commons
Angela Eagle MP

Shadow Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change
Caroline Flint MP

Shadow Chief Secretary to the Treasury
Rachel Reeves MP

Shadow Minister for London and the Olympics
Tessa Jowell MP

Shadow Secretary of State for Transport
Maria Eagle MP

Shadow Secretary of State for Work and Pensions
Liam Byrne MP

Shadow Secretary of State for International Development
Ivan Lewis MP

Shadow Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
Mary Creagh MP

Shadow Minister for the Cabinet Office
Jon Trickett MP

Labour Party Deputy Chair and Campaign Coordinator
Tom Watson MP

Shadow Secretary of State for Northern Ireland
Vernon Coaker MP

Shadow Secretary of State for Scotland
Margaret Curran MP

Shadow Secretary of State for Wales
Owen Smith MP

Shadow Leader of the House of Lords
Baroness Royall of Blaisdon

Lords Chief Whip
Lord Bassam of Brighton

Also attending Shadow Cabinet:

Shadow Minister for Care and Older People
Liz Kendall MP

Shadow Minister without Portfolio (Cabinet Office)
Michael Dugher MP

Shadow Attorney General
Emily Thornberry MP

Shadow Minister without Portfolio (Cabinet Office)
Lord Stewart Wood

Policy Review Coordinator
Jon Cruddas MP

Top Bottom