what is the point

sounds like your having a ball on the rig there mate as im righting this to you my birds blowing me off so who is having the life.

i would like to thank mr pearson as i now know all of you agree with my opinions of offshore workers . i thought it was just me that believed most of them "not all " are incompetent lazy tw*ts who can sit erecting in the tea shack for 12 hours but when it comes down to it they just about manage passing gear.

Not been on here for a while, I come back and the very first thread I look at and its one of the funniest things I've read in ages! Absolute class! We need a gold section to save the best threads.

agree mate james shoud come in every so often lights the joint up dont he with his wisdom lol.

vera lynn was the forces sweetheart!!!!!!seems like mr big rigs missus is the scaffs sweetheart!!!

This thread has pulled together more scaffolders from different back grounds than any other. Too used to everone ganging up on the wrong people. This is great.

Maybe James can do a monthly special .... Class :laugh::D

Yes, Mr Pearson has certainly got my vote for 'w@anker of the week'

But not w.anker of the month, Nik Cusdon still holds the title

MBrathurst is trying to compete but I don't think he's got the balls. He loves his sausages though.

Thats it. We need an award ceromeny!!

In the summer, beer tents, scaffolders games & scaffolders forum awards.

SCCR will sponsor & fun will be had by all :D:D:nuts:

MBrathurst is trying to compete but I don't think he's got the balls. He loves his sausages though.

Yeah, we'll deal with him in due course....

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Thats it. We need an award ceromeny!!

In the summer, beer tents, scaffolders games & scaffolders forum awards.

SCCR will sponsor & fun will be had by all :D:D:nuts:

Maybe the guest speakers could be Nik Cusden & James Pearson?

Top Bottom