what is the point

I think he has just got caught up adapting a handrail on his big rig and he will be back to knock us all in to shape just as soon as he can .
lets not abuse him lads lets welcome him into the loving arms of the Scaffold Forum and then JUMP on his sorry sad mother fuc*ING arse :laugh::laugh:

sounds a bit of a right divvy dont he mind you holed up in those bunks for two to three weeks can do that to the best of us,go easy on im lol.

you gotta admit though he does look like mr cool :laugh::laugh::laugh:

i can imagine that wind on an off-shore rig must play havoc with his skin and he must get through a large amount of moisturiser cream :laugh:

sounds a bit of a right divvy dont he mind you holed up in those bunks for two to three weeks can do that to the best of us,go easy on im lol.

Yep looks like cabin fever has kicked in, get well soon james:D

iv,e worked under james pearson. He was my manager out in bancock. then offshre in holland he is a right bawbag. Think he is back on the tools now, last i heard he was up the brents talking shiiiit probably up there to.

Got to admit what a great 1st post, how to join the great band of brothers in style. Everyone is entitled to there opinion, but he can keep his to himself:laugh::laugh:

WHAT A FECKIN FUD---hay min yiv jist make a pure c*nt of yersel...

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

just looked at the face book pic---no way, 30 year before the mast :suspicious: feckin sobber up Man...

hello my names james pearson. im new to the sitebut ive had a good look at all the posts that is on here. where can i start? well ive been a scaff for 30 years and ive never heard so much bull from so called scaffs. a scaff should go to work then go homeor go the pub not sit on a computer taliking bout scaffolding. do any off yous have a life apart from scaffolding. p.s the only reason im on here is because im stuck on a rig and boy i work with told me to have a look at this site to see what some so called scaffs do with there time nowadays its a joke.

I dont know you but I cant believe you have been a scaff for 30 years and never gone to the pub and talked about scaffolding after work?
I have put up more square, tripped over more fittings and banged my nut on more unit beams in the pub than ever on site.
Only the other evening we were doing this flying shore between 2 beermats using some empty heineken bottles, some twiglets and the barmaids boobs ...blah blah blah

He' just to pritty to be Scaffoldin for 30 years---wheres all the mars bars on his coupin ? FUD...it's the likes of that, that give us Scaffs a bad name :nuts:...

ram the rigs i think you will find sad sack had to do a bitof bird offshore to save his liver and somewere to put his clobber ,still never mind doent nowether to go the boozer to watch the match on the scanndie channel,sit on my arse with the remote or go and visit my bitch for a playaround ahhh lifes great when you work in the big city xx

Top Bottom