What do you do when your not scaffolding?

aom

Reaction score
I know this has been done before but there are a few who wouldn't have seen it first time around.

I had the ski out tonight, fantastic.

059.jpg

Parking can be a bit of a nightmare though.:noworry:

read a book , or fantasize about havin the ***** whove bumped me , tied to chairs and im givin them paper cuts , then squeezin oranges over them and let the juice ooze into the cuts , then im whippin them , with a 2ft butt with wire lashings tied on it , then im stuubin fags oot on thier ear lobes ,

the usual things

What do you do when your not scaffolding?

I masterbate over pictures of scaffolds... filthyscaffolds.com ..or I hide in a bush infront of a scaffold and have a right old tug... got an injury once in a thorn bush... but im ok now.

i thought that link was gonna take us to some interestin pics , lol

A bit dodgy,:eek: missing a dead man.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Hope it didn't put you of your stroke Longun.:laugh:

Quality man.:laugh:

That's an art form Fred.;)

Down in Kent at the mo,in a static caravan. Caravan is right behind the site clubhouse .Wot a fekin raket. Im sure its the General doing one of his love songs.

wonder who coined the term "dead man" i bet suzie from countdown would know , she knows where humble pie and all those sayings come from

wonder who coined the term "dead man" i bet suzie from countdown would know , she knows where humble pie and all those sayings come from

Prob the cnut that didnt do the back of double up, tube went down ... man below.... dead man

fuckin brilliant , ure probabaly right , humble pie came from umble pie that was a load of leftovers that was made into a pie and fed to poor people in wales , hence , poor , eatin umble pie , became eatin humble pie

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

lol

Down in Kent at the mo,in a static caravan. Caravan is right behind the site clubhouse .Wot a fekin raket. Im sure its the General doing one of his love songs.

What's going on in Kent Fred, is it just a weekend break?

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Is it a Scottish English thing or is it known as a dead man all over?

Yes Aom, The missus while stuffin her face with umble pie in the winter months books a load of summer weekend mystery breaks. That Jet Ski of yours looks a luvly bit of kit.

Good on her, enjoy.

The ski is magic and where we are is perfect for it. It was the bad boy when I got it but there are much bigger and better now but I have not used it enough over the last couple of years to justify getting the better one.

063.jpg

It doesn't get much better than that for me.

Well I drink drink till I'm Lilly the pink, pink !! and so say all of us !! Ha Ha

Top Bottom