Use of forum

Surely whether its a thread for: 'Well done getting 1000 posts' or 'My c0ck has fell off - HELP!' is only good for the Forum, no?

Its showing activity and recognition for said activity and that can only be a good thing in my books.

More people posting = Better and more diverse the conversations and info available.

Nah.... not when people post " well done " on every fuk.in post just to reach the holy grail..lol

Activity is activity.

I post 'Well done' and 'Welcome' alot, but i also post a hell of alot else, like the majority of the other more frequent posters.

This forum needs more people to contribute, as this place benefits us all, but alot here are just taking the piss, tbh - by doing **** all, except when THEY need help/advice.

Its gonna take me ages to get to 1,000.. I've got 2 names ( Deb and cala ) can admin join em both to the Cala account ?? I need that 1,000..lol

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

well done cala :)

Thanks mate...

because I'm special needs... lost my password, so joined again from work... used a password I could remember ( thick cun.t )

Lets face it real life can take up a lot of our time sometimes, and as a general rule scaffolders are not computer literate.

There is a lot of activity on this forum, though I do see plenty of people introducing themselves then never posting again.... :sad:

I am possibly one of those guilty few who read through threads but decide not to always post for various reasons :eek:

I must be bored however i have looked at the top 15 posters on the main page and done a quick evaluation of the six i see regular and it accounts for 21 people 53,261 posts out of 116,734.

This works out that 45% of the forum is done by 21 members. Where are the other 9,546 members regarding this as it works out 6.64 posts for every other member outside of the 21.

This forum has massive potential and it needs more input from everyone not just dropping on for a phone number or a job, all scaffolders have questions.

Ian

Good post Ian, I think that a lot of people have gained from the input that forum members have shared on here myself included. I suppose theres only so much you can talk about when it comes to scaffolding though. A few things i've learnt

scaffolders do nowt but moan
the supervisors a c@nt
the safety advisor is a useless c@nt
nobody pays digs
the scaff step is w@nk
and tricky ricky likes to occasionally come on and advertise S&A's services :mad:

:D

To be fair Ian most of the safety information I have picked up on this site has come from you and your file sharing thingwy. :love:

To be fair Ian most of the safety information I have picked up on this site has come from you and your file sharing thingwy. :love:

SHHHHUUUSSSHHH I no longer have a file sharing thingy :D

I must be bored however i have looked at the top 15 posters on the main page and done a quick evaluation of the six i see regular and it accounts for 21 people 53,261 posts out of 116,734.

This works out that 45% of the forum is done by 21 members. Where are the other 9,546 members regarding this as it works out 6.64 posts for every other member outside of the 21.

This forum has massive potential and it needs more input from everyone not just dropping on for a phone number or a job, all scaffolders have questions.

Ian

When the top posts are word associations, and the piss take, we can rack the numbers up, yes we have the job hunters, but after all that 9000+ members havent joined the SCCR, you are all full of s*te and clueless, you have the best help there, but you dont care. let them all p**s on you from a great height, you uneducated tw*ts. Cause thats the way you come across:huh:

no feckin around with you eh Happy---say it like it is Man...However, in the interest of fairness there are a large core of givers V and even larger core of takers...

i started a thread scaffolders or parrasites and a few tryed to slaughter me for it,big deal thats the name of the game.
but the definition of a parrasite is one who feeds off of others.
i stand by what i said.

Top Bottom