The Snow has started

Aye,the old safelinx will get a proper testing tonight eh aom,watch the whole job does'nt take off:eek:i've nothing sheeted,high,or roofed at the mo,mind you think of the damage a loose board could do to the old solar panels:cry:

After the Storms........3 storey gable end of masonry took out my Scaffold which in turn took out a 2 storey roof which then collapsed the peak onto a 2 storey Scaffold.

All the joists and Floors knackered, however, no one in the vicinity, or hurt. We had to get a 30 ton crane in, with a manbasket, for me to go and strike the scaffolds, i have the pics if anyone is interested.

038.jpg

Glad we had the shoring under the Joists.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

This was after i got the Scaffold out.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

036.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

028.jpg

Fuk me paddy thought u was the elite

The vertical Shore to the joists did it,s job, also Scaffy i said it was my scaffold that came over.......that doesnt mean i put it up, but i take responsibility. Nobody else would go in the man-basket to strike it, so i did.

Good pictures Paddy. It can just get to a stage when it doesn't matter what you do it's going to come down. Glad all is well and nobody injured, but what's the craic with leaving it to the old man of the job in the basket, the young team should have been shoved in and told to get on with it with you at the bottom with a mug of tea shouting instructions.;)

51??? Pfft... your just a little kid! :notrust:

Only kidding. :)

You tell him Jason, you don't get anywhere in this game without experience. I would suggest they forget handing out gold cards until you can show them a bus pass.:cheesy:

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Or at the very least a cold weather payment.;)

Top Bottom