The Snow has started

He been down this weekend filled him up with beer last night

Never a good idea.:laugh:

Snow forecast for most of the week, we seem to be kind of on the border between snow and rain, it will be the first time in a while I will be praying for rain.:(

Never a good idea.:laugh:

Snow forecast for most of the week, we seem to be kind of on the border between snow and rain, it will be the first time in a while I will be praying for rain.:(

I hope you keep it all for yourselves, as we have very little Graft on at the minute, one flake on the Head office and we will be 'Laid off':eek: Cents....

filled him up with beer last night

mmmmm never again the overflow is still running. still laughing at the iphone 4s trying to understand scaffy finding my "whippets"...:D

AOM O'Dear hope it f@@ks off very quick.

I was never very good at geography in the school Paddy but someone once told me that Newcastle and Campbeltown were quite closely linked, I'm not sure if it was the curvature of the earth or gulf stream or if it was just the drinking habits but that was what I was always told.:wondering:

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

mmmmm never again the overflow is still running. still laughing at the iphone 4s trying to understand scaffy finding my "whippets"...:D

AOM O'Dear hope it f@@ks off very quick.

Lucky it was last weekend you were up here Steve, between the mountain coming down and the snow the journey would have been a nightmare. I think the road is now only open to single file traffic during daylight hours. I know, it sounds like something from whisky galore.:D

Lucky it was last weekend you were up here Steve, between the mountain coming down and the snow the journey would have been a nightmare. I think the road is now only open to single file traffic during daylight hours. I know, it sounds like something from whisky galore.:D[/QUOTE]

o I dont know a week on the taxman would have been nice.:D

I know the link Alistair,my Grandad James Kelly came from Cambeltown.......Mt aunty from Canada, on her last visit here (UK) went up there to try and trace the 'Family tree' further. She met some Kelly's and had a wee dram or 2 with them in the local pub.;)

dnt wanna take the pi.ss but were still in shorts & t shirts down here :)

so are we thats why we call yous poofters ;)
the only time i really bother about the snow is when ive got my kilt on and its up to my balls,which is quite often as they hang just above the knee :eek:

Down South if we wore skirts our balls would be hanging below the knees!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so would mine but due to the sub zero temperatures im afraid theyre not what they were last week ;)
the fact they are made of steel is a right pain in the arse what a racket i make:embarrest:

so would mine but due to the sub zero temperatures im afraid theyre not what they were last week ;)
the fact they are made of steel is a right pain in the arse what a racket i make:embarrest:

Haha, I have a vision between either Newton's Cradle and a newly qualified scaff with every tool known to man swinging on his belt.:eek:

Haha, I have a vision between either Newton's Cradle and a newly qualified scaff with every tool known to man swinging on his belt.:eek:

Even a holder for a Makita ?:embarrest: Anyway the southerners shouldnt have so little legs, then there Balls would be where they belong.

Notice the tendency to be everything Scottish friendly.........Nowt to do with the footie yesterday, i hasten to add.;)

I only started taping MOTD since I started BT's fantasy league but I did watch the highlights of the game and have to agree with Superscaff, you were very unlucky despite some great saves from Krul and hitting the bar a few times. Sturridge seemed to do a fair bit of damage down the flanks and Chelsea are a top team hard to beat when they are on such fine form.

Top Bottom