The Snow has started

Andymac

Reaction score
Got the first weekend in four months and just looked out the window
Fook 4 inchs of the white stuff, (Runcorn) then the site called can you come in
tomorrow and clear the footpaths for monday, Cant get out me F@n door
But can get to the shed were the beer is(dog needs a wizz)

Welcome to my world Andy, I had to turn back from a job this morning as I did an Ice Road Rick and missed a gear then spun on the hill. Just as well the road was quiet as I had to reverse around half a mile to turn. Hardly turned a spanner in 3 weeks.

Wont Believe it just got called to come in tomorrow and get the night shift out and grit the site ( if they cant get out) how the fook do i get in Kn*b heads
Stayed on call coz there all on the lash tonight and i know they aint goin answer the phone in the morning

Just concentrate in keeping the path to the beer shed clear.:cool:

yes the path for the beer shed must not close andy,utilise all resources availible,on a more seriouse note to all the lads going to and from work in this weather stay safe and be careful.

yes the path for the beer shed must not close andy,utilise all resources availible,on a more seriouse note to all the lads going to and from work in this weather stay safe and be careful.

i dont panic buy but as tesco were doing 3 for 20 quid i got loads in snow or no snow lol!!!!!!

Well it took me nearly 3 hours to do a round trip to the yard and back that would usually taken 50 minutes. Driving is a nightmare, and had to pi55 on the padlocks to open them when i got there. Bad times!!!

time to start converting the wagons boys.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3NGCL-efRM]YouTube - 1926 Armstead Snow Motor Vehicle[/ame]

If it could drag 14 ton of gear I would have one already.

Now I know what I want for Christmas,not very keen on the pri-- on the horse though.

Different day's then, that was what horses were for.

Welcome to my world Andy, I had to turn back from a job this morning as I did an Ice Road Rick and missed a gear then spun on the hill. Just as well the road was quiet as I had to reverse around half a mile to turn. Hardly turned a spanner in 3 weeks.

Same as the summer then mate, never turned a spanner then unless it was lying on top of your Golf trolley:D

Aye very good Paddy, the real reason I'm still crap at golf is I only play with every muscle in my body is aching from banging them up all week. Well, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.:cool:

FELLOW SCAFFS i need 5 of you to go to the pub forum and thank my post so i can draw level in the battle with superscaff thank you fellow scaffs.

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

please hurry no time to lose thank you again lol.

I have been dodging hail showers all day and now the snow is falling hard, I hope this is not the start of it again.:eek:

Severe weather warning for you AOM on the news 10 mins ago.

Top Bottom