The Scaffolders Forum Awards 2012- Nominations!

Flinty

Reaction score
Gentlemen! Oh and lady?

The Scaffolders Forum awards is fast approaching, so in preparation I'm offering out now the chance for you to get your nominations in before voting will start in December!

The categories are:

Best new member
This must be someone who joined this year (2012) and has made at least 1 post! Nominate those you think has added to the forum

Outstanding contribution
This is for those members that are truly dedicated to the forum, a regular poster who is almost integral to the forum now

Best thread
Simply, what has been the best thread this forum to date. This thread can have started at any point in the forum history

Most pointless/worst thread
What to you has been the most pointless thread ever started, or the thread that really achieved nothing

Best post
Which individual post in your opinion, is worthy of a nomination. Funny, witty or just maybe pure genius.

Most pointless/worst post
And which post was been so worthless and meaningless that it's also worthy of an award

Best Avatar
Who's avatar or many avatars are a rise above the rest?

Funniest member
Which clowns would you like to nominate as the most hilarious

Most helpful member
Who here is always there greeting the new members and helping those with inquisitive questions?

You can nominate as many people/ threads/ posts in each category as you like, though you will have to narrow it down to one when voting starts.

Please PM me your nominations, once a good list has been reached and we are nearer Christmas the nominated members will be announced and voting can begin!

Good luck everyone!

what about that bloke the master?can we put a special asshole award up for him?i think him and frank could share it though...

lol have you read back the threads as i think the master was gone long b4 you joined maby rong or have you been on b4 ?

what about the biggest slag catogrie, whatabout a catch phrase i might be in with a chance with this 1 at least marra lol , any how who are you you are not sf admin ....... or you just got out form under his desk ;) :laugh:

Sherlock marra.:laugh:

Has this not been tried before?

Aom's nailed on with his 10'000 post's...............and he wins a night in a midlands hotel with harness69:laugh::laugh:..........come to think of it harness69's gonna be a busy girl;)

As long as it's harness and not Rob3rt.:sick:

Still think they are one and the same right enough.:notrust:

I still think it's Phil181 and Dangeruss or those two pricks from RHL

Harness has outed herself in the pub.

scaff been on without bein a member for 7-8months now,only came on because was fed up people i work with tellin me all diffrent things so came on to clear up a matter regarding going offshore and got a few good peices of advice within minutes,great!not that i have to explain myself you understand haha i dont even know what sf admin is im a complete technophobe so no jargon please boys!

well you say your a technophobe i could only eiw 2 pages every now and again with out been a member no idea how you dont it so i think its me the technophobe sf admin scaffolders forum adminastrator not the kind that come and sell ya gear the tecno kind, had same issue my self lad i work with know fek all compared to what a learn off here marra good place to be stay around ow and yes am like and yes you do have to explaine your self coz like av said b4 am thick as fek lol

What about toughest scaff just because you lot have turned into fairies

2 contenders for that steveo , in the red corner " the mighty Benny Flynn " and in the blue corner "Keza"

Top Bottom